It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2006, 07:15 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

ftpphix HB User
Penis Issues.. Please help!!

Hi Guys,

Im having a few penis problems. Btw im 21/m From Australia. Firstly I am begining to notice that it's harder for me to get erections and keep them! I used to wake up every morning with a hard penis now it never happens!! infact i find it difficult to get hard without doing anything. I used to get erections just thinking about sexual things throughout the day and get fully erect well before i had sex. I have to now stroke my penis for it to get hard but when it's up it stays up thankgod. It doesn't seem to behave at all like it used to!!

Secondly it takes me a long time to reach orgasm when masturbating and it takes alot of effort!! i masturbate 2-3 a day and it takes atleast 10 mins each time and can sometimes take about 20 minutes!! is this way too long? I used to be able to do it quicker! Is this a problem? if so how can I go quicker.

I haven't had sex for a while and when I tried not long ago with some random girl I got hard and then went soft and then couldnt get hard again. was most humiliating. Sure i was nervous and had been drinking a bit but still.

I am an active young man whose into fitness however I do smoke and drink quite regulary. could this be the cause of my problems? or is it something else? Could it just be that I have lost some testosterone or sex drive or something?

What can I do to get better faster erections (Like I used to)without so much effort and how can I masturbate quicker if infact this is an issue?

Atm I am afraid to try and have sex again with another girl because I fear I may not be able to perform like last time . Most distressing!!

please help

-Robbie-

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2006, 09:02 AM   #2
(female)

Aalyisha HB User
Re: Penis Issues.. Please help!!

hi, for a start i am not a man (obviousley) but have had a bf for the past 3 years so i might know one or two things..just ignore me if i make no sense

anyway could you be a bit depressed or stressed lately? those two things have been known to cause these problems (although are obviousley not the cause of all problems like these)

is 2-3 times a day to masturbate not a bit much? i do not in any way mean to critise, each to there own i say but as i mentioned in the beginnig,i have had a bf for 3 years and i do know that when we have sex or he masturbates (whatever the case may be on a paticular day) he would definatley not always be able to keep an erection or would not just get one from looking at me etc as he may have done earlier on that day....(does that make sense?????)

although i am aware that some of these problems that you may or may not be experieceing can be an actual physical problem they can also alot of the time be an emotional problem (hence when i mentioned the stress/depression)

as for what you said in your post about being with a 'random' woman and not being able to sustain an erection,well the only advice i can give you on that one is that maybe you could try to get into a relationship with a woman before sleeping with her, that way you would know her better and feel more comfortable with her then you might not feel nervous.

As i said at the beginning i am not a man so i dont know if any of what i said is even any help to you but its just what i think!

Old 01-12-2006, 10:30 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

I would get my hormone levels checked with a blood test. Ask for testosterone, free testosterone, and E2 estradiol. All three are important.

Old 01-12-2006, 07:03 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

ftpphix HB User

I actually forgot to mention that.. I had a bloodtest a couple of months ago and I do infact have low testosterone. I have been really really depressed and stressed for years and just recenty come off my pills. Im going for a another test soon and am hoping that things have improved.

What if they haven't? What exactly does low testosterone mean and what impact can it have on ones sexual health? I know its a problem but how can I go about rectifying it? Please help!!

-Robbie-

Old 01-13-2006, 07:07 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

what it means, is the exact set of symptoms you posted about.
you go to a doctor, and he gives you a pill or a patch, typically.

Old 01-14-2006, 12:15 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

ftpphix HB User
This is really distressing.. Ive had enough problems with my penis which ive managed to recover and now I got this to deal with!! WHy does it always happen to me? My life sucks! Im going to get my second bloodtest too see if anything has improved but i doubt it. I know you say the doctor will give me a patch or pill but what can i do in the long tun to improve my testosterone levels? I don't want to be on pill for too long if I have to!! How common is this to occur in young males like myself? I have been very depressed and stressed for years and drink and smoke which Ive read can cause low testerone. is that correct?
thx

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-14-2006 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Language.

Closed Thread