It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2006, 09:24 PM   #1
(male)

MoPix HB User
Scrotum Lumps

Hi There,
I recently noticed some strange itchy lumps on my scrotum. They are very similar to mosquito bites, I do live on an island in the Pacific. However I have never been bitten there before and feel that this is not the case in this instance. The lumps are small, whiteish in appearance and itch like crazy. I am a forty year old single guy in a steady relationship and as such my partner and I generally partake in unprotected sex, she is taking the birth control pill and I don't ejaculate internally during intercourse. Some of the lumps are also located on my inner thigh just next to my scrotum and on close inspection are definately not mosquito related. I am a smoker so am wondering if that is a contributing factor. I've never been for a cancer check, there is only a history of the disease in the female strain of my family, all cases have been breast cancer. The closest hospital I would imagine capable and equipped to run any relevant tests would be in Japan, a five hour flight from the island where I live. I am also aware of Penile Warts but these spots are not those, my penis is fine, its just a massively itchy scrotum which concerns me .

Wondering if anyone could shed any light on this issue.

Regards,
Mark.

Closed Thread