It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2006, 01:01 AM   #1

JohnSmith123 HB User
Getting it up and going to fast?!?!

Im 18 years old and i have an ongoing problem. Ive had sex before and 99% of the time it last for less than 2 minutes (at best) its extremely embarassing, ive heard my friends brag about how they have sex for hours and i just wish i could be like that, ive tried the extended pleasure condoms and that doesnt work, the only thing that sometimes works is if i have sex again after the first embarrassing time and even then its hard to get in the mood the second time and then it only lasts about 15 minutes.

My other problem deals with getting it up. This just recently became a problem when my girlfriend and I tried having sex for the first time a few weeks ago. I was extremely horny but it just wouldnt go, im pretty sure that its nerves because i know shes a little more experienced than I and i just want it to be so good (and im also nervous that it will be too fast) ive talked to her about it and she says its okay but i know shes dying for it because she tells her friends. Ive read a few other threads and i know i need to just relax but i cant, its all thats on my mind all the time and i dont know what else to do, i know she understands but it still irritates me and i want to have sex, getting on any kind of medication or seeing a doctor is completely out of the question for me, i guess im looking for some kind of quick effective answer that i know i wont find...but its worth looking

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2006, 06:51 PM   #2
(male)

G8kpr HB User
you're right, it is indeed all in the mind. Here's what you do...

Sit down with your girlfriend, tell her that you really do love her (I hope you do) and say that "I know sex is a little awkward, and I can't get my soldier to stand at attention, but if we work together, and take it slow. Things will improve."

Make it light, joke about it yourself.. It will lighten the mood. You're 17 and just starting your sexual experiences... you'll look back and laugh at this..

When I first lost my virginity, I remember having sex with my girlfriend, and I would litterally get the shakes, my leg and body would start to have uncontrollable tremors like I was too excited. It was embarrising for me, because I just couldn't make it stop. My girlfriend would laugh about it, and eventually it just stopped.. It is deffinately all in the mind.

I know you're underage, but a little alcohol can help lighten the mood, (just a little). Like a glass of wine each. Don't go and get smashed, thats not what I'm saying.
Also be aware, that for some people alcohol produces erectile problems. Lastly, please please please make sure your girlfriend is completely ok with that, if thats what you choose to do. (and make sure you have your protection all ready before hand. It's easy to get tipsy and say "ah heck with the condom. LETS DO IT!)

Also, for the length of sex. your friends are lying.
Lasting Hours? Their girlfriends must be extremely sore.
The average man ejaculates between 2 and 5 minutes after intercourse (from what I recall) so if they say they have had "Sex" for hours. I would assume that they're adding in "Foreplay" and any other sex act like mutual masturbation, touching, petting, licking, kissing, oral sex etc. as part of that whole. (and probably cuddling at the end). Plus guys generally exaggerate things, sometimes without realising it.

How many times have I seen on the net "16m 9" penis"
There are a lot of 16 year old males with unnaturally long penises lol. I'm 30, 6'3" tall, and my penis is only around 7.5" in length when erect. Standard is between 6 and 7.5 (I believe).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask... Remember, take things slow, don't have any expectations.. and just be in the moment. Maybe look into yoga, or meditation to clear your head before hand...

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-15-2006 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Do not attempt to disguise vulgar language.

Old 01-16-2006, 10:43 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

joedoe HB User
Re: Getting it up and going to fast?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G8kpr
and my penis is only around 7.5" in length when erect. Standard is between 6 and 7.5 (I believe).
G8kpr - ONLY??? I'm like 3" shorter!!

JohnS... - I too last only 1 minute, sometimes 2. Try giving her oral sex! Its great and she orgasms each time! But if you can last 15 minutes, you are doing fine!

Old 01-18-2006, 05:39 PM   #4
(male)

chemicalseb HB User

The mind can have drastic effects on sexuality.
Ive been in situations where a wrong word or something wrong just completely turned me off.
It is hard to last longer than 5 or 10 min.
Girls seem to be able to get multiple orgasms in a row. It's not really a problem for them to keep getting orgasms.
With us, me at least, after one orgasmn, im done. My mind is completely off sex.

Old 01-19-2006, 06:36 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

thorpe HB User

I couldnt get it up my first time with my girlfriend. It happens to a lot of guys but its the kind of thing they'll never tell you.

Old 01-19-2006, 08:36 PM   #6
(male)

imhelping HB User

Ive been one of those i can go an hour pluss guys. Not so much anymore its not as great as it sounds. Cause yes it makes you feel bad when shes in pain because of lack of moisture after 30 minutes. You get leg cramps and usally at an hour mark your ready to call it quit cause you know your both gonna feel it in the morning, and not in a good way. I figured one reason I was lasting so long is becauseI wasnt really enjoying the sex. It was just sex with somone I had no emotional connection with. But now im a 5 - 10 min man with a person I love and couldnt be happier.

Closed Thread