It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2006, 04:10 PM   #1
(male)

mitch_cab HB User
IN desperate help penis issues

HI guys,firstly this forum is proving to be very helpful to me at a time when i need it the most.So cheers.

Firstly, i have met this girl from Europe and i've fallen head over heels for her. I have never had sex before, just foreplay. She's going back to live in her native country in 2 weeks, and sex is becoming the natural progression to happen next. Don't get me wrong, i really want her sexually but i have some factors holding me back which have been a problem to me in other relationships.

(1) I am worried my foreskin may rip during sex.

My foreskin on my penis is very long, flacid and erect. I have recently begun to retract my foreskin in an attemp to pull the skin completely over the head (flacid) and have been trying for a while. I have managed to just about fully retract the foreskin over the head and ive noticed a lot of smegma developing, i try to remove it with a glove and hot water but my penis is far too sensitive too be touched by water or hands.

How do i clean the smegma in the most delicate but effective way?
Anyone know of anyway of reducing this over sensitivity?

Just her touching my penis when it is exposed is high on my sensitivity. I fear i will be embarrased if i can't let her touch me in the area as she is far more experienced than me.

I really do love her and could not think of any better way to seal our last nights.

Old 01-19-2006, 06:22 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: IN desperate help penis issues

Firstly I would doubt very much that your foreskin will rip during sex just because you have a long foreskin. Bear in mind that "long" is a relative term - yours may be very average! (no offence!)

I am glad that you are able to retract it, and yes if this is a recent achievemnet the glans will be pretty sensitive but this is also an advantage of having a foreskin. Big chunks of smegma are not too nice, and need to be washed away. I am not sure about your technique with gloves ? or hot water but the best way is just to retract the skin in the shower or bath and wash it with a gentle soap or shower gel or something that you would wash your face with! If you need to then just cool the shower temperature slightly but dont let the shower flow directly hit your sensitive glans. If you can wash all around the glans regularly you will not have a problem with a build up of smegma. If you produce a lot and there are some tiny specks when you come to be intimate with this girl do not worry too much about it - if you wash it properly it will not be smelly and should cause no problems.

You will get used how your penis feels, and the more use it gets the less you will react to how sensitive it is. Let her fondle it and play with it but maybe you should keep you foreskin forward to protect the glans for some of the time.

Apart from this, go with the flow, I am sure she will have sensitive areas too and it is normal to not want to hurt your partner so if it gets a bit much ask her to move onto another area of your body. I am sure that intercourse will be great for you, I would however suggest a fairly thick condom which will allow you to not be too overloaded with sensation.

One last thing - I would suggest that you go and buy some condoms and try them on so you know how they feel, where they actually fit on your penis etc.

Apart from that - good luck, but be quick as time is passing!

Report back...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2006, 02:14 AM   #3
(male)

mitch_cab HB User

thanks very much, this reply has been most helpful. I'm in a band and have a gig tonight and she'll be there, so that's kinda given me some added confidence. Great timing!

Old 01-20-2006, 09:40 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

The length of the foreskin really doesn't affect anything.
If it is the first time attempting to remove smegma, baby oil can help. After that, it is just washing with water. Use non-running water at first, before you try and subject the head to a steady stream. It will take some time, a month or more, for your penis to adjust, so that contact is pleasurable, and not overwhelming.
The good news is she is European, and used to foreskins, so there won't be any abrupt yanking it straight back or anything.
Good luck, and enjoy.

Old 01-20-2006, 12:12 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Please read my stretching instructions, a sticky near the top of the Mens Health Board.
There are detailed answers and suggestions to a lot of your questions. I agree with Tommy that the length should have no bearing on how your foreskin works. A non-scented aqueous cream (like sorbelene or vitamin E cream) may be the best way to shift that smegma build up. The emulsifying agent in the cream will help without actually needing soap. If you do use soap make sure it's mild and non-scented and rinse it all off very thoroughly. Soap can cause a fungal dermatitis. Bubble baths for children are even worse because they don't get rinsed off with plain water. Once the build up is gone plain water is the best thing to use.
Cheers,
Geoff

Old 01-20-2006, 12:48 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch_cab
thanks very much, this reply has been most helpful. I'm in a band and have a gig tonight and she'll be there, so that's kinda given me some added confidence. Great timing!
My pleasure - this is precisely why we are all here, thanks! We hope to hear back in two weeks that all went well...

Closed Thread