It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2006, 03:35 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

wildcat66 HB User
Semen Color

After 3 episodes of some very vigerous sex in a 3 day period i had a small tinge of blood in my semen after the third round. I went to my Dr he gave me a clean bill of health after some test. After masterbating 4 days later it has turned to a brownish tinge. My question is how long before this clears up.Will it take several ejaculations?From what I understand the brownish color is of the old blood left behind.

Old 01-21-2006, 04:42 PM   #2
(male)

RUSTY HEWES HB User
Re: Semen Color

Well you say you went to your doctor and he gave you a clean bill of health? If it was me I would want to know why I have blood in my semen in the first place? I think maybe you need to revisit that issue to begin with.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2006, 06:44 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

last1 HB User

given that you stated you had three episodes 'of vigorous sex' over a span of three days and, depending on the kind of sex you actually had, it would lead me to suspect that you may have ruptured a capillary which caused the bleeding in the first place. IT may be a little helpful if you could describe the 'vigourous sex' ie: insertive male to female, receptive male to male, the use of sex toys, etc. Seriously, I am not trying to embarass you or to pass judgements, but depending on the kind of sex play you had may help you to resolve this problem. But, I would suspect that you probably had ruptured a capillary and that, yes, it will go away. If it persists then you will need to see your doctor again. chris

Old 01-23-2006, 06:15 AM   #4
(male)

handyman 2667 HB User
Question Re: Semen Color

I also have the same situation, I am 72 years old, had an open heart surgery april 2004, masterbate at least one time a week, the last time it was a brownish color, no pain, is this normal? or do I have a problem? I have not had sex in over 4 years.

Last edited by handyman 2667; 01-23-2006 at 06:20 AM.

Old 01-23-2006, 03:49 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

Brownish typically means old blood. My guess is that you ruptured a capillary.
If your semen is still brownish, or pink or red, next week, I would see a urologist.
By the way, I think it is fabulous that you are 72, and still masturbate. I hope I can say the same for myself when I reach that age.

Old 01-24-2006, 06:53 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

wildcat66 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflas
given that you stated you had three episodes 'of vigorous sex' over a span of three days and, depending on the kind of sex you actually had, it would lead me to suspect that you may have ruptured a capillary which caused the bleeding in the first place. IT may be a little helpful if you could describe the 'vigourous sex' ie: insertive male to female, receptive male to male, the use of sex toys, etc. Seriously, I am not trying to embarass you or to pass judgements, but depending on the kind of sex play you had may help you to resolve this problem. But, I would suspect that you probably had ruptured a capillary and that, yes, it will go away. If it persists then you will need to see your doctor again. chris
If you really feel that you need to know it was vigerous penis in vagina hard thrusting sex. Nothing in me,no toys but upon orgasm I thrusted pretty hard 2 more times .I also wasnt thinking about it until a few days ago but I also lifted something very heavy a few days prior to the sex, i'm thinking this may have contributed to it too. I had sex tonight and it seems to look more normal now the pink tinge that was there when I first noticed it is gone as well as the brownish color the last time ,now its more of a yellow tinge which is normal. That is what was suspected by the Dr to be a ruptured capillary but it was new to me , never had it happen before, at least if it did didnt notice it before.
I read up alot on this matter and it is usally a broke capillary as you said sometimes infection is common. I ruled the second one out since I have no other side effects common with infection such as fever.Sometimes an inflamed prostrate will also cause it.Its possible but rare for more serious problems.

Old 01-24-2006, 07:06 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

last1 HB User

As I said, my questions were not to pry or embarass but just to narrow the possibilities. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Closed Thread