It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2006, 06:04 PM   #1
(female)

dreamcometrue HB User
Talking How much is too much

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 and a half months. He was a virgin when we met 'hint', and now it seems he can never get enough sex. Just about anything I do to him is an instant turn on, and the only way for his relief is to have sex. Nothing seems to turn him off, it tortures him. He has multiple orgasms and is now starting to last longer than me (what a bummer lol jk) . The point is that every time we're together he wants to have sex and he knows this but it upsets him cuz he thinks I'll get tired of it(which is something I'll never get tired of). He has no control at all, what are some things I can do to help him gain some control over this?

ps: no complaints here just wanting to help him

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2006, 07:03 PM   #2
(female)

dreamcometrue HB User
Re: How much is too much

can anyone please give me and him some advice

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2006, 07:59 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

thorpe HB User

I know exactly whats going on with this guy, I too am a teenage male. He really likes having sex with you (obviously). You haven't been dating that long though, so I can't say how close you are with him emotionally. When a guy becomes "aroused" he wants to have sex or do something else...

BUT, while he is telling you that it's uncomfortable or "painful" when you don't is a bit of an exaggeration. I am a guy, and I know that it can be a little uncomfortable to not have a "release" of any kind, I also know that it's not as big of a deal as he's making it sound. Its really not that bad.

trust me on this next part.

If he truly has any respect for you, he won't continue to ask for sex if you tell him you aren't in the mood. You don't have to do anything, you don't even have to touch him if you don't want to. no matter how bad he says it is for him, its not true, it isnt that bad. He just wants you to get naked. You decide when you want sex, don't be his call girl

Old 01-20-2006, 08:01 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

thorpe HB User

I actually read that post all wrong. Thats good that you are both enjoying it, i guess he's just a complainer.

Old 01-20-2006, 08:07 PM   #5
(female)

dreamcometrue HB User

lol thanx thorpe that did kinda make me wonder a little.

Old 01-21-2006, 09:15 AM   #6
(female)

dreamcometrue HB User

Are there any other males who can give me advice on how to help him he is too shy about it to ask anyone.

Old 01-22-2006, 08:56 PM   #7
(female)

earthdayapril22 HB User

I think thats wrong and bad for both since extremes are bad. Are you considering he only wants you for sex? You need to know if he really respects you, why don't you go out with him to public places? or a double date? and that will help him control himself. Too much sex is bad since it will deteriorate the relationship; and you will end up being with him just for sex.

Old 01-23-2006, 02:21 AM   #8
(male)

Teeftof HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorpe
BUT, while he is telling you that it's uncomfortable or "painful" when you don't is a bit of an exaggeration. I am a guy, and I know that it can be a little uncomfortable to not have a "release" of any kind, I also know that it's not as big of a deal as he's making it sound. Its really not that bad.
I'm afraid it differs from person to person, i used to, and still occasionally do, suffer from the dreaded 'blue balls'. When i get it im in a lot of pain where i cant move for a good hour or so. I just need to sit down and drink a cold drink.

I know some other guys who got the same, whereas some others didn't. Like i said it differs, but let's not get carried away from the original post.

I agree with the last poster. You need to take your guy out more to public places. Go to friend's houses, go to the cinema etc. Dont just meet up at each others houses to 'watch a movie' etc.

It's all new for him and he will most probably die down a little soon, but again, you dont want sex to get boring do you?

Old 01-23-2006, 02:48 PM   #9
Inactive
(male)

thorpe HB User

It really sounds like he is just trying to say all of the right things to you so that you will feel like you have to have sex with him. The test to see if he actually cares about you and is not just using you for sex is to say no when you don't want to and see how he reacts. If he cares about your feelings and your relationship he will be fine.

Old 01-23-2006, 04:23 PM   #10
(male)

Vitagen HB User

Have a "Sex Only" relationship turns out to just get worse and worse over time. Eventually both of you will frown each time you meet...slam crotches...and go back home. It'll get to the point were both will just...feel terrible and depressed.

Somewhat similare to taking drugs all the time. Smoking Pot once in awhile may be ok...Smoking it every single day will get you feeling worried about yourself and lead to dependency.

Old 01-25-2006, 07:10 AM   #11
(male)

camarillodan HB User

Dream, I am a 40 year old man married for 15 years. I have sex with my wife everyday. I could do it 2-3 times a day if she would let me. Your BF is young and very into his new found love of sex. He should be able to control himself around you. He was probably Masterbating 1-2 time a day as a "Virgin". Make sure you are using reliable birth control or you WILL get pregnant. CD

Closed Thread