It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2006, 06:21 PM   #1
(male)

Viceman81 HB User
Unhappy Erection Difficulties

Hello everyone,

This is very embarassing for me to be posting on here, but I'm too embarassed to talk to friends and family, and this board seemed like a good place to go...here goes:

I'm 24 years old, for about the past week I've been having problems getting, and maintaining good, firm erections, and I've read much to the contrary but I swear my penis has shrunk...I've never had sex, only masturbation..been doing it since I was about 12, sometimes up to three times a day. But last week while getting ready to masturbate I felt an orgasm coming but no semen ejaculated, this was before I was fully erect, since then I've been experiencing erectile difficulties...sometimes with a little extra effort I can get a full erection but it's not near as firm as they used to be, sometimes I even ejaculate before getting erect which really scares me, I know that's not supposed to happen!! I did some research and I don't have the symptoms of a broken penis...I've read alot to the contrary on this, but is it possible at all this is due to over-masturbating? I know eventually I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and see a doctor, but I thought I'd see if I can get some advice first...anyone out there at all experience anything like this????

Old 01-20-2006, 10:11 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User
Re: Erection Difficulties

Could be lots of things, virus, fatigue, depression, etc etc etc. Take a week off from masturbation and I bet things will return to normal. Remember you're not a teen any more, so things do start to slow down some compared to then.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2006, 07:29 PM   #3
(male)

Viceman81 HB User
Question Re: Erection Difficulties

thanks for the suggestion....I know this might sound crazy but it is possible to cause an injury to the penis by either pulling too hard, which I doubt I did as there wasn't any pain....or ejaculating while not erect? After it happened my penis shriveled up very small, smaller than usual...but thier was no pain or loss of feeling....but it has seemed a little 'swollen' recently and it's still seems to have lost some length...has anyone experienced anything similiar to this?

Old 01-22-2006, 07:51 PM   #4
(female)

earthdayapril22 HB User

I read that for the pennis to get injured or broken it needs to suffer from extremely strong pressure or abrupt movement, it's almost impossible. I suggest that you relax for 2 weeks and forget about it, and things will be ok.

Old 01-23-2006, 03:53 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

If you damage your penis masturbating, there is pain. Three times a day is not particularly excessive...on the higher side, but not excessive. Ejaculating when not hard will not damage you in any way. I've only had it happen twice or so, but I was fine afterward. If it was me, I would make an appointment with a urologist. If I got better while waiting for the appointment, I'd cancel. That way, you won't be wasting any time.

Closed Thread