It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2006, 08:05 PM   #1
(female)

lobochick946 HB User
b/fs stinky penis,

Ok, first of all I think my boyfriend has phimosis. His foreskin does not go back, not even when he is erect. I told him that he needs to stretch it back and that is important in his penis hygene, but he refuses to listen. He says that it hurts too much when he stretches it back. Whenever he ejaculates he holds his semeninside the skin (its so gross), then when he is done ejaculating he will go walk over to the restroom and dump the semenhe is holding from inside his skin out. I really do not think that is normal at all because i though semenis supposed to shoot out. I think the whole phimosis and how he holds the semen inside and then dumps it out is making his penis smell so gross. I cant even give him head anymore because it is so disgusting. I dont know what to do he wont listen to me. Someone please help, has anyone else ever heard of this? Please respond!!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-25-2006 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Note edits to your post. Use proper terminology.

Old 01-24-2006, 04:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: b/fs stinky penis,

Well firstly by refusing to give him oral sex you may get your point across, but it does sound like he is burying his head in the sand.

Do you know if he has ever been able to retract it? Or has it become tight recently?

If it is painful to retract his foreskin then you are probably right he may have phimosis. There are, as you may have seen mentioned here, some good pointers to help to stretch the foreskin and how to look after the foreskin. If you cannot find these come back and ask.

The way that he uses his foreskin to catch the ejaculate is probably just a habit he has got into, since he cant really spurt it out. He may also do the same while urinating, letting an amount into his foreskin untill it balloons then releasing it. If he does this this should actually clean the inside very effectively, although urine does have a smell of its own.

He does need to firstly recognise he has a problem, though he may have already admitted to himself that he is not normal but feels embarrassed talking to you about it! Then he needs to read the sticky at the top of mens health, and any other relevent article on how to retract and stretch his foreskin. This can take a few months or maybe more, maybe less but he should persevere untill it is fully functioning. If he finds that he has scarring around a part of his foreskin then he may have to get some Betamethasone cream or similar to help the scarring become pliable.

Obviously the final point here is that if all this fails to improve it he may need a dorsal slit, or even a partial circumcision depending on where the tightness is. This obviously calls for a visit to the doctors!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-24-2006, 12:55 PM   #3
(male)

falcon7121 HB User
If i`m masturbating somewhere away from he bathroom like my bedroom etc, i usually ejaculagte inside my foreskin the way that your boyfriend does and then release it afterwards so that i don`t make a mess anywhere. But when i`ve released it i always pull my foreskin all the way back and clean myself.
It is definately important for to be able to pull the foreskin back. Like your boyfriend i used to find it painful to move my skin back even while i was still soft.
After about a month and a lot of perseverance, i was able to move it all the way back.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-25-2006 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Terminology.

Old 01-24-2006, 02:37 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

X5DRIVER HB User

He definitely has Phimosis and needs to have something done soon. If he is not able to fully retract it and clean it daily, it is not only dreadful hygiene, but he is putting himself at risk for infections, scarring or even worse.

He needs to see a urologist who can evaluate the problems and see if he needs stretching or possibly a circumcision.

Old 01-24-2006, 08:58 PM   #5
(male)

Vitagen HB User

I don't see how he can stand ejaculating inside his forskin in the first place... The most manly part in sex is to "fire that gun!". Seamon becomes very hard when it dries and that poses a constant threat due to the foreskin becoming sealed to the penis...requiring him to break it loose.

Last edited by Vitagen; 01-24-2006 at 08:59 PM.

Old 01-25-2006, 04:31 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Get him to read my instructions and get stretching.
Geoff

Old 01-25-2006, 06:47 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

semen is never going to dry, and seal a foreskin shut. that simply cannot happen.

Old 01-25-2006, 02:47 PM   #8
(male)

cardman HB User

this is a real problem..and possibly can do alot of damage along the line. I suggest he goes to see a doctor or Urologist ASAP

Old 01-25-2006, 04:42 PM   #9
(male)

j1n_vaj HB User

hrm...is there a way to get rid of the smell though?? besides seeing a doc or urologist

Old 01-25-2006, 07:23 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Quote<hrm...is there a way to get rid of the smell though?? besides seeing a doc or urologist>

By washing under the foreskin regulary with soap and water. Simple. Effective.

Old 01-25-2006, 09:48 PM   #11
(female)

lobochick946 HB User

thanks everyone for your replies! i'm going to show him everything that you guys wrote, then maybe he will believe me that he is not the only one out that that has this problem. But where exactly can i find out how to properly start stretching back the skin and about cleaning your penis? Thanks everyone again!

Old 01-26-2006, 04:20 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

It's a sticky near the top of the Mens Health forum,
Geoff

Old 01-26-2006, 09:19 AM   #13
(male)

justinluck HB User

I feel for you Lobochick. Just reading your post makes me want to puke. Is he clean otherwise? Or does he just not really wash up in general? As a guy, I am in disbelief that someone would let themselves become that dirty. (need the vomitting smiley)

Closed Thread