It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2006, 12:33 AM   #1

jtm HB User
Very unusual problem! HELP!!!!

Last november I had to have emergency surgery because the blood vessel that gave blood to my testicles got tangled. As a result, doctors had to go in and straighten everything out. Surgery went fine, and I feel great. However, I have noticed a small sac behind my scrotum that seems to be filled with fluid. Im assuming that this sac is excess scar tissue. The sac has been there since surgery and has not decreased in size. Its not too big but what bothers me is that there is a strong smell. Could the sac full of fluid be the cause of this unusual smell? I think it is because I have never smelled anything quite like it until after my surgery. I shower several times per day but the smell never goes away. Will this sac eventually go away along with the smell? or should I go and get it drained to get rid of the smell?

Thanks alot

Old 01-25-2006, 04:29 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: Very unusual problem! HELP!!!!

That just doesn't sound right. Perhaps the sac is infected material if it smells or do you have some sort of infection under the foreskin? I'd go back and get it checked out.
Geoff

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2006, 01:14 PM   #3

jtm HB User

Well I dont see any infections nor do I have any pain in that area. I really think its just excess fluid from surgery. Im going to a doctor in a few weeks for chronic fatigue (my other health issue) so ill get both checked out at the same time. Its funny, im only 19 years old and I have had surgery on my testicles twice, what are the odds of that.

Old 01-25-2006, 03:44 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Very small indeed but you were lucky they got it in time. My brother lost one of his,
Geoff

Closed Thread