It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2006, 11:33 AM   #1

Macman80 HB User
Weird Penis Behavior/Erectile problem

Hello,

For the past few weeks my penis has been acting very strangely, for starters when flaccid it always appears shriveled, even when I'm not cold, and when it does elongate, it isn't as long as it used to be...I'd estimate about an inch to an inch and a hlaf loss of flaccid length the biggest problem tho is with my erections..whenever I start getting arroused the bottom of the shaft of my penis starts to grow, but the mid section near the head seems to remain "shriveled" causing my penis to resemble an hour glass like shape...sometimes with a little massaging I get get almost fully erectI'm 25 years old and have never had sex, but masturbate frequently, sometimes up to 3 times a day, but recently my libido isn't what it used to be and getting erections is more difficult. Is this the sign of some type of physical problem? or is my penis just getting "tired" of me masturbating?

Old 01-26-2006, 05:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Weird Penis Behavior/Erectile problem

I don't know what it is, but the hourglass shape has me thinking that there is a problem with blood flow. This has nothing to do with masturbation. I would see a urologist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-26-2006, 06:56 PM   #3

Macman80 HB User

Thanks for the reply tommy I appreciate it....I'm definately going to look for a urologist in my area this has gone on long enough...good to know it's not masturbation related...would blood flow problems also affect the flaccid length? I mean I was never very well hung when flaccid, but I know for a fact I hung about an inch or so longer than I am now. Is a cold sensation of the penis also a symptom of a blood flow problem? it doesn't happen alot, only accasionally since this started happening..I heard that zinc is good for circulation, do you think it would help me at all? Again thanks for the reply this was a very embarassing thing to do.

Old 01-27-2006, 07:06 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

You have my utmost sympathy and compassion. Don't be embarrassed. A cold sensation of the penis can signal a blood flow problem. Zinc is typically good for the prostate. I don't know if it helps with blood flow. Good luck, and keep us posted. You aren't the only one who has talked of the hourglass shape. I've seen it a couple of times on myself. I am sure there are others out there who wonder about the same thing.

Old 01-27-2006, 07:35 AM   #5

Macman80 HB User

hmmm, so the "hourglass" happens to you too? Have you spoken with a urologist about it? This is an embarassing question too...but have you ever seemed smaller than usual when flaccid other than cold weather? when I first wake up in the morning it looks better but still should be longer...I know I must sound crazy. It's good to know that I can come here for comfort and discuss this openly, so when I do get the courage to visit a urologist I'll know what I'm talking about. Also my morning wood isn't what it used to be, I know some of this can be brought on by the anxiety of worrying, but something seems like it's a phsyical problem as well, what puzzles me is why they seemed to appear overnight. I'm only 24...I hope I don't sound like I'm losing my mind...I really wish I took measurements of my penis before this so I could have concrete proof for the doc, all I can say it, I know it doesn't *feel* right.

Old 01-27-2006, 01:00 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

I had it happen a couple of times, but mildly, and it filled out after a minute.
It is worth getting checked out.

Old 01-29-2006, 07:35 AM   #7
(male)

Carlton-King HB User

I get this also - and I'm only 17 !

I think it has something to do with chronic prostatitis - I suffer also from urinary problems (split stream, incomplete emptying etc) and burning/ aching pain near the penis/ testicular area. As well as this i experience weaker, shorter lasting erections, especially at the penis head ! Doctors I've seen haven't been helpful at all as they are uneducated about things like this (blame the illuminati), so i've just been doing research and sh#t, but it is a big problem...

Old 01-29-2006, 07:27 PM   #8
(male)

MrDude81 HB User

Wow, you're experiencing similiar problems and your only 17??? Maybe there *IS* something to that over-masturbation theory after all!!

Closed Thread