It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2006, 08:25 AM   #1
(male)

Dazed667 HB User
Penis question

Hi everybody,
I don't feel really well talking about sex issues and i don't know much but I would like your opinion. Here it goes: One day, while I was masturbating, I ejaculated so hard that I felt some pain while ejaculating. Not great pain but it ached for some hours. My skin was dry enough and I felt that there was too much pressure from inside and the semen had such speed that it in a way injured me. I felt like i had cut myself.I then noticed that the "opening" in my penis (sorry for my English but it's not my mother-tongue so i don't know how else to describe it) grew a bit and got wider . This happened about 2 months ago, i was "virgin" then but since then I have done sex, and I have noticed that nothing else has really changed, , I mean i don't feel any pain or anything like that, but the ejaculation just feels a bit different and maybe I don't "feel it so intensely any more". Is this normal to happen at some time? Has it happened to anyone of u?

Thanks

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-28-2006 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Use proper terminology.

Old 01-28-2006, 01:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User
Re: Penis question

maybe a broken blood vessel if you were dry while masturbating - too much friction! sounds like you are OK now, no pain.... you might want to see a doctor and explain exactly what happened and what you were doing.
Don't worry, the doctor has heard everything so be relaxed and calmly tell your story, or you could print your post and let the doc read it
keil

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2006, 01:46 PM   #3
(male)

Dazed667 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by keil
maybe a broken blood vessel if you were dry while masturbating - too much friction! sounds like you are OK now, no pain....
Thanks for your answer. A broken blood vessel doesn't sound really good though...How does that feel? (if it has happened to any of u I would appreciate some description of the situation) Just to give some more info, I didn't notice any blood coming out and I felt that the pain was caused by the "widening" of the "opening" (somebody tell me the right word for it please) that occured that exact moment when I ejaculated. Anyway, I may have to check it with a doctor just to make sure everything is fine,as Keil suggested.

Old 01-28-2006, 02:03 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User

please keep us up dated
keil

Closed Thread