It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2006, 07:49 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
condom not right?

I am use to having intercourse with my g/f without a condom, she had female surgery and wants me to start wearing the darn things,...I do but the first ones I got I had to strech them on and roll them down then if we change postions I notice the condom is like half way slide down on my penis and I roll more of it back on until there nothing left to roll? so I bought extra large and they seem to be doing the same thing? after a few thrust they seem like they just roll off...I'm pretty well endowed/thick, but I'm not use to wearing a condom? whats up with that? two different brands they do the same thing?

Old 01-30-2006, 04:18 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: condom not right?

When you say you stretch the condom on I wonder if you are causing the condom to use the elasticity and pull itself towards the end of your penis.

When putting a condom on you should just hold the condom (by the teat - this should not be stretched over the glans!) over the end of your penis (with your foreskin retracted if you have one) and unroll it all the way down towards the base of your penis. This way there is not any force pulling the condom off your penis.

It is worth trying different makes, types and sizes of condoms. Just because you think you are well endowed this may not tally with the condom maker! Perhaps you need a smaller condom that will be the right size and not slide off you.

Last edited by SpunkyStuart; 01-30-2006 at 04:20 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2006, 07:25 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: condom not right?

I'm not use to wearing a condom.

well I did that? the small OR reg size ,them condoms kinda hurt from being to tight/HAD TO STRECH IT TO EVEN GET IT OVER THE GLANDS... thats why I went to the extra large....I do roll the condom all the way to the base and it stays ..its only until change position I notice its slid back down Maybe not half way but down a couple inches from the base, I even tried putting a little ky lube inside the condom, and on the out side, theres no problem with penatration and she don't complain...this is not for worrying bout getting her pragnant, its just she don't wont the mess...I think?...it don't really bother her like it does me..I' just don't want it coming off inside her? emabaress the heck out of me...you know what I mean?

I was thinking like you maybe I'm not so well endowned, but I'm pretty sure its more than average (9 inches) I never measured the girth, but its pretty thick too....I did't want to say how much I was, and certainly not braggin.

Do condoms slide down a little anyway? or do they suppose to stay at the base all the time of the duration? I don't guess it will hurt anything if it slides down a little, just as long as it don't come off, if it catches the sperm I guess thats all that matters, she is being pleasured & well satisfied.
Thanks for your suggestions.

Closed Thread