It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2006, 05:03 AM   #1
(male)

mh2006 HB User
Erection problem

Hi. I'm a 33 yr old married guy who's been having a problem when it comes to sex recently with my wife. Lately on a few occasions, I haven't been able to get an erection right away when we'd get into it. Sometimes I would get one at first and lose it when we started because it looked as if she was uncomfortable in the position or something else was not right. Eventually, I'd manage to get one and keep one for the entire time we had sex.

I should be happy about that but I'm focusing on the problems I had at the beginning. I mean, we do end up having sex each time. Sometimes it just takes me a bit. This has only happened in the past month and a half or so and I do think it's some kind of performance anxiety because I get erections fine by myself and in the morning. I am very attracted to my wife as well.

Any ideas to solve this problem or am I being too hard on myself?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2006, 07:29 AM   #2
(male)

sin-good HB User
Re: Erection problem

Erection failure can become a self-fulfilling prophesy: start to think about it, and it happens. I would suggest extra foreplay of your favorite kind to get you fully aroused, then relax and let nature take its course.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread