It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2006, 06:50 PM   #1
(male)

ejpre HB User
Any advice for a guy that doesn't like to do down on his girl?

I don't know why, but I have never like the taste of going down on a girl. I feel bad, and would like to be able to, but almost gag. Any ideas?

Old 02-02-2006, 06:56 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User
Re: Any advice for a guy that doesn't like to do down on his girl?

Do you have a valid reason for wanting to do it? Is to satisfy her need or request? Or some other reason?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2006, 04:09 AM   #3

boston HB User

One thing you could try is to make sure she has a bath or shower right before. If she is clean the smell and tast might not be so bad. Also the time of month and diet has a lot to do with a womans tast and smell.

Old 02-03-2006, 09:23 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

zak HB User

You could also just concentrate on licking the clitoris while fingering her. That way you'd avoid tasting her vaginal secretions.

Old 02-03-2006, 02:18 PM   #5
(male)

justinluck HB User

Some women taste much worse than others. I think it has a lot to do with hygiene. I'm sure with guys, it's the same way.

Old 02-03-2006, 08:02 PM   #6
(male)

PorkFritter HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by zak
You could also just concentrate on licking the clitoris while fingering her. That way you'd avoid tasting her vaginal secretions.
yeah, just make sure you're licking the clitoris. No need to lick further down.

Old 02-04-2006, 05:42 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

If she is freshly showered, there should be no smell or taste. If it has been a while, then it can be, well, intense down there. I know, asking her to go rinse herself off is a bit wierd, but remember that you might smell a bit down there, too, and she is gagging a bit, so your offer to go off and wash yourself, and suggest she wash too, might be well taken. Hey, this is your GF, so you should be comfortable talking to her about anything, right? Tell her you want to go down on her but you have a hangup about cleanliness down there, with the urine and all, and could you two maybe take a shower together and then you will feel comfortable about doing it. She should understand.

Old 02-04-2006, 11:32 AM   #8
(male)

Mikej345 HB User

Zak and porkfritter got it right. I had the same problem, just concentrate on the **** with your tounge and let your fingers do the internal work, no need for your tounge to go down there.

Old 02-04-2006, 12:57 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Assuming she's clean, it might just be a taste you're going to have to get used to.

btw, I think it's funny that you're being advised to only stick to one area, because - my god, what if she moves? They're what, an inch apart? Also, considering it's the clitoris/vulva that produces smegma, and the vaginal secretions that are usually very mild, I think the warnings are misdirected... (although the advice is good from a pleasure point of view).

Not that I want to hear your answers, but how many women have you tried to perform oral on? Were they all the same? Maybe you've just had back luck...

Closed Thread