It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2006, 04:19 PM   #1
(male)

chump HB User
odd intermittant problem

hello,

was just wondering if anyone had had a similar experience or knew what might be wrong with me.

Every now and then (probably once every 2 months or so) the tip of my penis starts stinging. Not massively but enough to be uncomfortable. It is then really quite unpleasant to urinate due to it stinging a lot, and i often feel when i do urinate like not everything in my bladder has gone so it leads to me going to the bathroom a fair amount. After several hours this is gone and im fine for a long period of time.

The last time this happened stung quite alot and i also noticed some small whitish clumps of something in my urethra much like smegma.

Also, when I masturbateit can sting quite a lot.

I just had another bout of this (like i said, i get an occurance and then it disappears for quite a long time) and again there was smegma like substance in my urethra. Clearly this isnt normal .

I should obviously see a doctor which I have planned to do before but the problem is it lasts for about a day and then disappears do i have nothing to show the doctor and i tend to forget about it and just not bother.

I'd ebe interested to know if anyone has had or heard of anything similar.

I'm 19 by the way, and am very clean by nature so an infection would surpise me. Also, I havent been sexually active for around a year and a half but i'm pretty sure i remember having occurances of this when i was sexually active.

Thanks alot

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2006, 10:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: odd intermittant problem

The white clumps in the urethra do not sound normal. I would get it checked out. There is no chance it is really smegma. It sounds like mild urethritis, or perhaps chlamydia.

Closed Thread