It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
(male)

chelbos HB User
real size

Hi all there,

I'm confuse I really want to know what's my size but I haven't found some images or some movies out there that teach me how to measure correctly ...

so what I did I took a roulette and put in front of my penis, not side ways or behind and not pressed on my pubic bone, so when I'm full erected I have 5'3'' but my penis is slight bent to left and when I'm fixing it has 5'7'' so what's my real size?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-05-2006, 05:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User
Re: real size

5.3" is the one I would go with, depending on your age you may grow a little more
keil

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2006, 06:25 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Typically, you press the ruler firmly against the pubic bone and measure to the tip. Pressing firmly could be considered cheating, as there may be up to an inch or more over that which can actually go inside a vagina, but it helps to standardize the measurement and compensates for the pad of pubic fat that can make penile length less than what it really is. If you placed the ruler loosely against the public bone/pad, then you are probably closer to 6" in "official" length. I agree that measuring straight, and not the curve, is the way to go. Bummer, but a little curve might actually make you feel a little thicker. Anyway, you seem to be right in the middle of average either way you measure, so don't worry.

Old 02-06-2006, 06:40 PM   #4
(male)

chelbos HB User
Thanks Magnetic
now I live with impression that my penis is longer
you made me happier

Yesterday after I posted I did a search on [deleted] and they say that there are two type of measurements
one pressed and one non and that usually the measurements maid by staff are smaller than the one made by subjects, which is logic
I am 29 years old, athletic so verry few fat on my pubic bone so I gues is around 5'8'' or 5'9

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-06-2006 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Do not post commercial web sites. If your posts contains asterixes, edit your post without the banned words. Thanks.

Old 02-07-2006, 04:41 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Glad it made you happier. If you are just under 6", then you are solid in the average range, so you will have no problem pleasing a woman.

Closed Thread