It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2006, 05:28 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

ftpphix HB User
Need Sex

Ill try and cut this as short as i can.

Basically I am a soon to be 22 year old guy who is extremely dissatisfied with his love/sex life. Ive had two serious girlfriends in my life and both were attractive but only had sex with one because one wasnt ready for nearly 2 years and then dumped me and got some other guy!!

Anyway Im nearly 22 and havent had sex for nearly a year!! The last time I successfully had it was some girl i picked up at club and I was feeling so desperate i took her home and had sex with her.. That made me feel like crap because she was pretty awful and I knew I deserved better.

The thing is I really want a girlfriend either short or long term but nothing works out for me. The thing is without sounding like a poof I am a good looking guy of european decsent, I am tall, work out at the gym, study and work and can drive!! I seem to have all these good qualities yet I cant get what I want!! it drives me insane!!!

It's not like I dont get female attention. When I go to nightclubs I quite often kiss attractive girls etc and often even get dates with attractive girls but thats where it seems to end for me. Maybe my insecurity shows through I don't know but I often fall down at this stage. I do lack confidence in myself after Ive had all these bad experiences with girls.

About 2 months ago I got desperate again and picked up another girl at a club and went back to het place but this time it was worse. I dont know what it was but I couldnt even get it up to have sex!! Anyway im kinda glad I did nothing now because she wasnt worthy of me..

I feel so sexually deprived it sucks cause im not a loser just going through a rough patch I hope!! I dont want a one night stand with some girl whose had sex with 20 or 30 guys!! But I do want SEX!!!I just want to meet an attractive girl that I know I deserve and her to accept me for who I am and not care about how much money I have or my car!!

Any advice, ideas, encourgagement etc would be greatly appreciated.

thx guys..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2006, 06:25 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
Re: Need Sex - Revised with no bad words

Hey don't feel down, i'm 26 never had sex... and by the looks of it, i'll never have it but at least you can dream about it. I'm shy stupid and have some injuries now , but you tell me you're outgoing and have good traits, so don't worry!! you have 10000 times better luck than me. 22~!!!!!!!! come on. you can have sex at 28. you don't seem that patient though. well lucks!

Old 02-08-2006, 06:45 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

last1 HB User

just a suggestion: but it appears as though your ego is getting in the way of the wonderful, adorable person you have become, especially since you manage to pick up girls who are not worthy of you.

Old 02-08-2006, 06:46 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

Thanks, cflas. I have been trying to think of how to put it for two days now, and you really nailed it.

Old 02-08-2006, 06:52 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

ftpphix HB User

thankyou for the replies. Really I dont have big ego but I just want what i think I deserve. Is there anything wrong with that? I dont want to settle for a girl that im not really attracted to especially when ive been with attractive girls before. *sigh*.

I am impatient. Yes maybe I am but it just seems atm everyone is having great luck but me and I wonder what Im doing wrong . I know what I'm going through is a common problem for guys everywhere but it doesnt exactly make me feel better. Just had so many first date mess ups and my confidence is almost shattered

Old 02-08-2006, 07:57 AM   #6
(male)

sin-good HB User

How about looking elsewhere, not for a "date", but for a friend. Join a group, meet others with similar interests. That way, there's a more solid basis for a relationship, which you seem to want. One-night stands rarely end up as anything else - so I would suggest a change of strategy...

Old 02-09-2006, 12:02 PM   #7
(female)

dreamfroggy HB User
Re: Need Sex

Don't know how many other replies are from women but here is mine: You need to be happy with who you are and comfortable in your own skin to attract the right kind of woman. One of the things that drew me to my husband was just that he was happy with who he is and where he is in life. Most of the women I know find that very sexy.

Don't push yourself, when the right girl comes along you will know... But you aren't likely to find her in a bar. As someone else said. Join a club or something. Most women that are looking for a longterm relationship you aren't going to find in a bar.

Closed Thread