hi i am 21 years old i have been masterbating for the past 7-8 years and many of them told that over masterbating will result in nerve weakness and some sexual problems in having sex.tll now i have been masterbating more than 600 times and still i can't stop masterbating .if i still continue to masterbate it will results in any problem??.plz any one help me
First things first: the correct spelling is MASTURBATE. Second: the only problem might be that you will become used to a single way to become aroused to orgasm, which could lead to difficulties later on. You might try different masturbation aides, including artificial vaginas, so as not to become "stuck" in one technique. Experiment, use your imagination, have fun!
many of them told that over masterbating will result in nerve weakness and some sexual problems in having sex.
This is simply untrue. Masturbation won't hurt you and is a normal activity. Almost everybody does it. There is a famous quote "99% of people do it and the other 1% are lying."
Stop worrying and start just enjoying,