It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2006, 10:47 AM   #1
(male)

magesh HB User
over masterbating will have some problem??

hi i am 21 years old i have been masterbating for the past 7-8 years and many of them told that over masterbating will result in nerve weakness and some sexual problems in having sex.tll now i have been masterbating more than 600 times and still i can't stop masterbating .if i still continue to masterbate it will results in any problem??.plz any one help me

Last edited by magesh; 02-09-2006 at 11:01 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-09-2006, 11:10 AM   #2
(male)

sin-good HB User
Re: over masterbating will have some problem??

First things first: the correct spelling is MASTURBATE. Second: the only problem might be that you will become used to a single way to become aroused to orgasm, which could lead to difficulties later on. You might try different masturbation aides, including artificial vaginas, so as not to become "stuck" in one technique. Experiment, use your imagination, have fun!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-09-2006, 01:12 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: over masterbating will have some problem??

Quote:
Originally Posted by magesh
many of them told that over masterbating will result in nerve weakness and some sexual problems in having sex.
This is simply untrue. Masturbation won't hurt you and is a normal activity. Almost everybody does it. There is a famous quote "99% of people do it and the other 1% are lying."
Stop worrying and start just enjoying,
Geoff

Closed Thread