It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2006, 08:50 PM   #1
(female)

Catherine83 HB User
Smelly Yellow Ejaculation

I'm writing in for my fiance. We have been together for 7 years and have not had sex with any one except each other. About a year ago, we both noticed that when he ejaculates it smells really bad. Its hard to explain and it always has a distinct smell but this is about 20 times stronger then usual. It is to the point that I cannot stand to have oral sex with him. Also, we noticed that it is yellow when it comes out and it use to be clear/milky. We ruled out STD's since we dont sleep around and we were virgins when we met. What in the world could this be? The only thing I could think of was his diet but he hasn't been eating or drinking anything out of the norm. Also, he is not on any med's. I told him that he needs to go to the doctor but he's embarrassed.

One last thing...he told me that after he ejaculates, it hurts inside of his penis for about 30 min's to an hour after and then stops. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it but wanted to mention it.

Thanks for any info. ~ Cat

Old 02-10-2006, 09:31 PM   #2
(male)

Classified_Guy HB User
Re: Smelly Yellow Ejaculation

Could it be urine? It might be a problem with his prostate. I'm sure they have some tests that they could run, he'll probably just have to give them a sample.

The inside hurting is more of a problem. It sounds like an UTI, yeast or fungal infection, but I'm not a doctor.

Get it fixed! It sounds like he needed to go to the doctor a long time ago. They see this type of thing all the time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2006, 10:29 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

MysteriousGuy HB User

I have somewhat same problem as your husband does expect for the hurting. Even if I wash my penis, it start to smell a bit (that's without ejaculating), althought it could be just a strong odor but it could be a turn off as well, I'm not really sure. Now, I try to wash my penis about 3 times a day with soap (doesn't irrate it at all) and I'll see if it improve.

Old 02-11-2006, 01:21 AM   #4
(male)

captainhoneycut HB User

Guys, Catherine is talking about smelly ejaculate - not a smelly penis and I'm pretty sure she knows the difference between semen and urine, which doesn't really smell much unless you've eaten asparagas.

Catherine, the pain and bad odour are almost certainly the result of an infection. It will not get better by itself and needs to be investigated and treated. People get these infections without sexual contact but if he has one he could pass it on to you. He needs to act responsibly and have this sorted out before it becomes any worse for both of you. Does he imagine he will be the first guy his doctor will have seen with a problem in the penis department? Tell him to get over that and get to the doctor!

Old 02-11-2006, 08:56 AM   #5
(female)

Catherine83 HB User

Thanks for all of the replys. I read these to him this morning and he is now convinced to go to the doctor. If it had been me, I would have gone as soon as it started because health issues can get to be too serious and out of control if not taken care of. I think he needed to hear that from a man. So, thanks again and when I find out what this is I will update the post. ~ Cat

Closed Thread