It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2006, 05:59 PM   #1
(male)

furonto HB User
symettrical bumps on frenulum (tysons gland)

Gotta question...
i noticed recently that there are symettrical small whitish bumps on each side of my frenulum ( bout 6 total) and got it checked out when i got screened for stds. The doctor didnt know what it was but said that it didnt look like HPV. She recommended i go see a urologist and have them removed. I did some research myself on the internet, and it seems like what i have is tysons glands or tysons gland infection, but the information out there is really minimal and would like to know what it is and what i should do to treat this. thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2006, 08:10 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: symettrical bumps on frenulum (tysons gland)

I have one on each side of the frenulum. It looks kind of like a whitehead. They have never ever caused me any problem. The urologist said it was subcutaneous smegma. That is a little bit of fat and dead skin, trapped beneath the surface of the skin. He said it was caused by poor circulation, but I have never had any circulatory problem, and my penis works just fine. He tried popping them, but it was painful, and he gave up quickly. No need to remove them, if that's what it is. They do nothing, and harm no one.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread