It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2006, 07:05 AM   #1
(male)

UB313 HB User
Testicular ache after sex

Can anyone help.

I get this tight ache in my left testicle, which occurs only after sex or maturbation. It does not always happen after masturbation, but almost always after sex.

I've checked out a great deal of websites now and I can see there are a load of possible problems in this area, but nothing seems to quite fit.

The ache starts during sex and is at its worst for about half an hour afterwards. It seems to be located in the testicle or scrotum but it spreads up the groin and in to the lower abdomen. The testicle also tries to go up into the abdomen sometimes (both during sex and not), which never occurs with the other testicle. The ball is tender and maybe a bit swollen, but not excessively.

Recently after having sex three times in a twenty four hour period I acquired an aching and swelling in one of the glands that sits where the top of the leg meets the abdomen (i.e where the edge of a lyotard would be!) This was quite painful and actually lasted two days, but this has never happened before.

The aching is annoying and seems to get gradually worse as time goes by. I remember having it from time to time even as a teenager but it is much more intense now. It also seems to be related to the straining that occurs during sex, so basically the better the sex te worse the pain!

I am 24 and have not had any complications in this area before. Please help. Cheers.

Last edited by UB313; 02-16-2006 at 07:20 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2006, 12:26 PM   #2
(female)

Sibyle~ HB User
Re: Testicular ache after sex

Have you mentioned this to your doctor? I cannot remember the medical term for a testicle that tried to go back up into the abdomen but it can be fixed. You can also get a twisted testicle that is quite painful.

I would definately talk with your doctor about this issue. Sex should not be painful.

Closed Thread