It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2006, 01:18 PM   #1

joey86 HB User
pre ejaculation - depression

Hi all, first time poster so hello to all.

Many will have probably read through the information i am after hundreds of times so apolgies in advance if i am boring you.

Anyway, ever since the age of 16 when i first had sexual intercourse i have been struggling with premature ejaculation and cannot seem to last longer than 10 seconds. Now a 20 year old i am still having the same problem and it has lead me to become very depressed. Every time i get close to a girl and we end up having sex it is over very quickly and leaves me feeling very embarrased and upset, this then resulting in me finishing with the girl and not being able to get close to another knowing that as soon as we take things a step further i will end up leaving the relationship. I am generally ok when it comes to oral sex but as soon as we hit intercourse it is over and leaves me very embarassed. All i want is to be able to last just 2-3 minutes atleast so i dont look incredibly silly when the girl realises i have ejaculated after only a short amount of penetration. I have tried masturbating before and even tried going again shortly afetr but i just carnt get aroused again and get very moody.

Can anyone help me with this problem, i am dead against medical treatments and am just after techniques i can practice in my own time to help me improve my performance and last longer. It has been getting me down for a period of years now and has stopped me from getting close to any girls.

Any help would be much apprciated, another thing i will just add is that when i am on the bottom i will go for about 1 minute but on top it is literally 10 seconds, just thought this may be useful to know for anyone who wants to try and help me overcome this problem,

Thanks in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2006, 05:56 PM   #2
(male)

UB313 HB User
Re: pre ejaculation - depression

Well I have been doing "pelvic floor exercises" for about two weeks because I have found I am finishing more and more quickly. It's not quite like you as I could prevent ejaculation, but only by stopping and waiting for some time before starting again. I don't know if these exercises would help you but it's worth a try as I have noticed a definite improvement already.

From what I have gathered there are two issues: sensitivity of the penis, and the muscles which tense up to cause ejaculation. I guess extra thick condoms, or doubling up, might help the over sensitivity. But for the muscles I heard that if you aim towards doing a few hundred rapid contractions then releases of these muscles every day, then it gets easier to prevent ejaculation at the crucial moment.

These muscles are those which cause the penis to lift up and down when erect, but you can do them flaccid also. The anus is also tightened and released when you do this.

Old 02-17-2006, 07:18 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

Does it help to have her on top? I know I don't have any urge to ejaculate when she is, and have heard other men post that as well.

Old 02-17-2006, 03:56 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

I presume you are using condoms, which generally decreases sensitivity and lets most guys last longer. There are numbing creams you can use, but it would taste bad if you don't use condoms for oral, and you would not want to excuse yourself to go rub some in and then wait a few moments for it to take effect before continuing on with intercourse.

Experience helps, too, as does more frequent sex. If you get it rarely, then no wonder you are super excited when you do. All I can recommend, given what you have tried, is to talk to the girl about it in advance. If you are only having one night stands, it won't work, so find a real girl you like and who likes you and let it develop naturally, where you can be comforable with her sufficiently to discuss it. If she likes you and wants to have a longer term sexual relationship with you, she will be willing to help - and that means lots of sex to help you get over the excitement.

Old 03-02-2006, 01:01 AM   #5
(male)

Slapstick HB User

joey... i am 20 and i have just about the exact same problem as you do... and i am getting very frusterated by it... because i can't last whatsoever... i have had a few times where i have lasted some what decent... (still on the shorter side of normal) and it felt amazing... i find too when i ejaculate quick it feels so much more different then a nice controlled ejaculation...

i am tempted to try a drug that can help me out... ive looked on the internet but ofcourse only get lousy spam stuff... is there any real meds out there that i can ask my doctor about for pe? I've heard small doses of prozac can help... but i don't really want to be taking prozac as i would be taking it almost every day then...

Last edited by Slapstick; 03-06-2006 at 03:56 PM.

Old 03-05-2006, 07:01 PM   #6
(male)

ShadowShinobi HB User

I still have the same problem, But im getting way better at it, Couple things, Girl going on top, and i can last as long as i need. Because the one who is doing the thrusting is going to go before the other. Then penis flexing thing is a ideal thing, It works for me, But you got tot remeber to do it everyday, Id say around 300 flexis a day. I went from ten seconds to 3-4 minutes in a week. But i havnt got to practice it since my girlfriends has been sick.

Old 03-06-2006, 03:57 PM   #7
(male)

Slapstick HB User

shadow? are you joey but with a different name?

do you do the full 300 like in a row? or do you do 20 at a time or so throughout the day? How long do you hold each tense for?

Closed Thread