It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2006, 01:40 PM   #1

A.G. HB User
Lump in foreskin

For about a month now I've noticed a prominent and hard vein under my foreskin. I've done a quick search on the net and found lymphangiosclerosis as something which best describes the lump, however I'm still not sure.

The lump feels like a hard vein, and occasionally fills up with fluid, normally after masturbation, which disperses when the lump is squeezed, however the vein still remains slightly firm. It doesn't seem to be getting any larger and I was just wondering whether it might be the result of excessive masturbation as it's an area that's heavily rubbed. It's not painful and when I've shone a light through my foreskin to ascertain if the vein is of a high density, it appears to be transparent.

I'm reasonably sure that it is lymphangiosclerosis based on what I've read, but if anyone has any opinions on my situation, I would be glad to hear from them.

thanks

Last edited by A.G.; 02-17-2006 at 02:31 PM.

Closed Thread