It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2006, 07:18 AM   #1
(male)

dirkson4 HB User
Time to change

Hello everyone,

im a guy who has just turned 22 and really wants to change his sex life or lack of it.
My last girlfriend was 2 years ago and since then ive only had sex with two girls who I was kinda of seeing. I get alot of female attention and kiss of alot of girls but i seem to fall down in the sex department. Ive always wanted another relationship but it seems so so far away. Ive been on so many first dates and nothing ever come of it because often I get nervous and I act like a sweet and nice guy who is desperate which is probably a big turn off.

I feel like such a loser. I get complimented alot about how nice and handsome i am etc, but whatever I am sure isn't helping me! its makes me bad when people say good things about me because I feel like I should be doing a lot better than I am!

Anyway Since the start of the year I am so angry about my whole situation and decided enought is enough!.Ive come to the conclusion that being nice gets you nothing and you have to be tough in the mind and act very confident to get the girl you want. I am no longer looking for a girlfriend as much though I would still like it very much,but in the mean time I want to go out and get the sex i need.

My problem is im 22 and havent had a whole lot of experience so I lack confidence in this department. I am very confident on the outside but Im worried I wont be able to perfrom very well or maintain or get an erection. I seem to get nervous before sex especially if its with a new partner. How can I deal with this negativity and just do what I have to do??

-Ricky-

Last edited by dirkson4; 02-19-2006 at 07:32 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2006, 08:53 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

cookiepls HB User
Re: Time to change

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidfire7
Ive come to the conclusion that being nice gets you nothing and you have to be tough in the mind and act very confident to get the girl you want.
Ricky,
You can be nice and confident at the same time. One does not exclude the other. The average woman is attracted to the combination of both. You would probably be attracted to a girl like that too. Nice, AND confident. A confident man is comfortable with himself. He is not cocky or mean spirited, and he's kind and gentle without feeling weak. Just don't fall into the trap of thinking you have to be a "bad boy" to get attention. They're a dime a dozen. You're still young, and like you said, you lack confidence, or appear to, in certain areas. Confidence is something we develope over time with trial and error, so don't be so hard on yourself.

Old 02-19-2006, 11:35 PM   #3
(female)

Jbyrne HB User
Re: Time to change

i agree totally with what cookie said take ur time. dont try to be a bad boy just to get girls cause yea girls like that but to an extent. and in time it is mad boring. and quite im-mature. i dont see anything wrong with you i actually like a nice guy. almost all the female friends i know say the same. the ones who dont are in prison because there bad judgment.

Closed Thread