It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2006, 04:27 PM   #1
(male)

weeman HB User
Erection Problems

Hi
This will probably end up being rather long but i would really apreciate your time. There have been various posts that have been similar to what i have, but nothing exactly the same.

Me and my girlfriend have been together now for 3-4 months, we have a very active sex life at the moment having sex anywhere from 3-8 times a day and i see her anywhere from 2-4 days a week.

The first time we have sex i normally have great difficulty lasting very long and the sex seems to me to be fine just short. However the more times we have sex the more likley it becomes that 1) my penis goes number 2) i will not be able to ejaculate 3) I will lose my erection slightly, not to the point of having no erection but to probably 70% erect which is less pleasureable for her and me.

When ive had sex with previous girlfriends i have had nowhere near as much sex in the same period of time, also it used to hurt ALOT and i was on here abit since looking for answers to which i think was my foreskin not being able to be pulled all the way back. This problem has improved alot altho i can feel it more the more times we have sex.

I have talked to her about it and she has said that she has never come across anyone not being able to ejaculate before which makes me think it is a little odd. But i am not thinking that the lack of ejaculation comes with the softening of the penis because if i rest for a while and then allow the penis to go soft then erect again i am able to ejaculate again.

Are there any symptoms i should know about that would describe the above, any treatments etc. Or is this purely psychological

Also i tried taking zinc suppliments as i was told these were good for labido etc. and noticed no real difference but have had to stop them as i am currently taking ciprofloxacin for a prostate infection that i have been diagnosed with a month ago. I have almost finished the course and the problem persists so i dont think this is related and i only got the recently long after the problem had started.

Can Anyone help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2006, 12:45 PM   #2
(male)

sin-good HB User
Re: Erection Problems

Hmmm ... maybe I'm missing something, but WHAT problems? Bothered by perfectly normal refractory reactions? Sorry guy, but subsequent sessions are normally less intense than the first. That's just the way it is, so lower the expectations.

Old 02-21-2006, 05:47 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Erection Problems

3 to 8 times a day? I think you are doing incredibly well, to sustain that kind of energy.
What do you want? A penis of steel? What problems is right!

Closed Thread