It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2006, 01:47 AM   #1
Veteran
(male)

Accutane Dude HB User
Sex Problem. Help Please

Hello, im a 22 year old male and I'm very worried about my sex life.

i'll try and make this as brief as possible as it's kinda a long story lol. I've had sex with 12 people and only 1 of those 12 I had sex with more then once.

I've only really had good sex though 2 times. The one time I was COMPLETELY hammered and I had sex with this girl and I didn't even ejaculate. I SURE wish i had this problem now.

This was about 2 years ago. Now recently, like in the last 6 months I have had "sex" two times. One thing they both have in common is that i was COMPLETELY hard but as soon as my penis was about to enter the vagina I started to get limp. Like it's really weird I'll be stone hard but then my penis either gets limp while im inside the vagina or gets limp right as im entering.

I'm trying to draw the conclusion to this. One theory i heard is that i masturbate too much. I masturbate about 2-4 times a day!!! that seems like a lot to me. i heard that people that do that don't get as horny from the wetness in a vagina and they need the friction from there hand to get off. No idea if there's any truth in this.. anyone know??

Another thing I think is that it is mental. I know a couple days ago it was my second time ever having sober sex in my life. I mean i was nervous!! Even when we first started kissing my lips were shaking!! Am I crazy ??? It's like im shivering like im cold but im not cold at all. If anything I start to sweat cause im too hot and shake at the same time. It doesn't happen all the time but once it starts it just progressively gets worse. Despite all this though we did get naked and were about to have sex and i thought i was fine but of course i go limp.

Any help, encouragement, stories of your own, god anything to stop me from freaking out. Like I love sex and i really want to be good at it. I want to pleasure the women more then anything. This can't be happening to me!! Now I'm gonna see her again and basically if i can't get the job done.... damn it i don't even wanna think about that!! i'm so scared and it's just so hard to relax.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-24-2006, 07:34 AM   #2
(male)

dirkson4 HB User
Re: Sex Problem. Help Please

Well dude uve had sex with alot more girls than me. Ive tended to avoid one night stands because of bad experiences. I even fear that If i find a girl i want to go out with I will lose her because of my probs. Some chick at work I liked for ages who was damn hot i knew liked me but I kinda whosed out of it because of fear of failure if you get me?

Funnily enough The 2 proper girlfriends ive had i initially had erection problems the first time and then everything was fine after that! For me its just the initial time with a new partner that seems to be my stumbling block. When Im completely comfortable im fine, although that was my first time I had sex for a while so i hope this is still the case.

Im sure most if not all our problems is in the mind but how much does it suck? I want to be confident so I can go and have sex with whoever I want without constantly fearing erection problems and having performance anxiety etc.

Hope everything works out for you!! Im seeing my girl again soon And i hope everything is fine or I dont know what im gonna do!! If you figure anything out how to just relax and enjoy the moment without stressing etc let me know!

-Rob-

Last edited by dirkson4; 02-24-2006 at 07:36 AM.

Old 02-24-2006, 03:20 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Sex Problem. Help Please

Sounds like nerves. Excessive masturbation can cause you to have problems ejaculating with a woman as few vaginas can clamp down as hard as your hand, but if you go limp before you even enter her after being hard, it is most certainly nerves and stress. I recommend you try to relax and not have sex just to be having sex. Take it slow and easy and be with the right girl who makes you comfortable.

Closed Thread