It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2006, 08:26 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

yugokid HB User
tired legs after sex?

it seems that everytime i have sex with my girlfriend, or even just foreplay, my thighs/knees are tired afterward. My heart rate goes up, ( i have PVC's which are extra heart beats, they go away when my hr goes up) and my legs get tired, nothing else. anyone else get this?

Old 02-25-2006, 08:00 PM   #2
(male)

suggus HB User
Re: tired legs after sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugokid
it seems that everytime i have sex with my girlfriend, or even just foreplay, my thighs/knees are tired afterward. My heart rate goes up, ( i have PVC's which are extra heart beats, they go away when my hr goes up) and my legs get tired, nothing else. anyone else get this?
I have almost the same problem. I also have neuropathy which really plays with my feet and legs.
I say the condition is similar because there is some process in the brain during sex that does strange things to the nerves in the legs and feet. My feet and half way up my calves used to go complete dead toward the last stages of sex. Talking about a mood breaker!
Doctors including my neurologist think I'm crazy when I tell them about it.
You will have to live with it because there is no help.
My suggestion would be vitamin therapathy b12,b6,b1....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2006, 06:15 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

CancerDad HB User
Re: tired legs after sex?

This problem often occurs-- more like muscle aches, right?... when you are very excited. It's perfectly normal. Try stretching your legs a bit before hand. The more you do it, the more stable your legs are, and they don't spasm so much. You can try a hot shower before or after too, and that will ease the tension.

Old 03-01-2006, 06:20 AM   #4
(female)

youngnhopeless HB User
Question Re: tired legs after sex?

maybe the circulation is poor or your muscles are tense

Closed Thread