It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2006, 01:38 PM   #1
(male)

Location: originally n ireland, presently guernsey channel islands uk
shoei HB User
obvious lump to epididimis but have 2nd lump on my testicle

in 1990 i was diagnosed with an undecended testicle on my right side (10 years old), had an operation to cure the problem and all went with sucess, in 2000 i discovered a hernia in my left groin, this was due to overtraining and the use of anabolic steroids (sustanon/nandralone decanate/testex and testaviron) as a bodybuilder, i have recently had a laprascopic hernia repair in dec 2005 and also with sucess, i have not used steroids since 2001 and was only using them for about a period of 18 months, for a while now ive been worried about a lump on my right testicle, on my left testicle i have the epididimus as normal and also the normal epididimus to my right testicle but i also have another lump on my right testicle, it seems quie hard and has very little senstitvity, ive had the once over with my gp on 2 ocasions and he tells me its my epididimus, i strongly feel theres something missing and im getting very concerned, i feel lathargic, run down, tired all the time, black rings under my eyes, moodswings, aggrivated behaviour, the constant use of foul language, disturbed and agressive sleeping paterns where ill wake and call my girlfriend rude names with evil expressions on my face, i once awoke to her questioning me about who i was, my reply was in an agressive manner, my name is billy and that i was 17 years old, i was looking for my friends and my school, i was semi consious at the time and had no control over my answers, i am usualy a happy go lucky, laid back, relaxed and easy going person, i take everything in my stride and nothing ever bothers me, i just brush everything off and get on with it, i am very concerned as to my behaviour changes and the lump on my testicle, maybe im going insane or im just completely nuts, can anyone shed any light on this topic, thanks,

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-26-2006 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Vulgar language is not allowed on these boards. If asterisks appear in your posts, please edit your post for proper language.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread