It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2006, 07:13 AM   #1
(male)

Crazymotorbiker HB User
Lack Of Sex

Hey,

Didn't quite know which board to post this on.

I've been with my GF now for about 2 years and everything was going OK. Used to have sex maybe 6 times a week.

However she's totally gone off sex, i haven't had sex now for 2 months. I'm 20 years old and i have a fairly high sex drive, so this lack of sex is really irritating.

Everytime i ask her she always says ' Nope Don't want to' or the standard 'I'm too tired'. Sometimes she gets really annoyed when i ask her.

Its just really frustrating at the moment. Although i know that a relationship isn't all about sex, sex still has a part to play. Not getting any is making me think of going somewhere else. I know that sounds bad, but i don't want to live a sex less life.

Thanks for reading,
John.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2006, 09:52 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Lack Of Sex

Talk to her in an open, non-threatening way, asking if there is anything you can do to have her want to make love with you. If not, you are going to have to decide if the relationship, or sex, means more to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2006, 08:43 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

Willapp HB User

It's always possible that you're being cheated on...

I know it isn't nice to think about, and could be *totally* wrong, but if the change was fairly sudden, and there is no other obvious cause (i.e. job change being stressful etc) then it is a possibility.

Either way the best thing is to sit down and openely discuss it with her, preferably at a time when you're not feeling too sexually frustrated so you can be objective about it. Tell her that sex is important to you, and that you feel something is missing from the relationship without it. Ask her if she knows why she isn't interested anymore - if she isn't cheating then perhaps she just got bored of what you did together, maybe suggest some new things to spice it up?

Only talking will solve the problem though.

Old 03-08-2006, 12:53 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

There are lots of other reasons it could be, like past sexual abuse or rape memories. Talking about it is the only way but even that can be hard.
Geoff

Old 03-09-2006, 10:35 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Yes, this is not normal and you two need to have a talk about it in a safe place where she is not thinking you are wanting sex. Is she on any medications that might be affecting her sex drive? If not, and if she can't talk about it to you, see if she will talk to a sex therapist.

Old 03-09-2006, 10:49 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

shawley HB User

20 years old ? Dude I wouldn't hang around, plenty of hot women to be plucked if ya know what I mean, to young to be tied down anyway get some !

Old 03-09-2006, 10:28 PM   #7

hiwhatsurnames HB User

hows the relationship going...besides the sex? because the lack of her wanting to have sex with you could have other meanings

Closed Thread