It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2006, 09:27 AM   #1
(female)

whiteslopes HB User
He is having difficulty climaxing

Hi All-

I'm currently dating a man in his 30's who is perfect in every way. The problem is that he has a difficult time climaxing. I would have no problem with this, except I think that maybe he could be unsatisfied with this.

Sometimes I think it's due to some medicine he takes at night with drowsy side effects. Other times though it's the same story without the med's

I'm certain he's absolutely in love with me... there's no question in that.. he's constantly expressing this in various ways. Of course I love him as well.

"spicing it up" is good advice.. but is there something else we could do? Any guys his age experiencing this? is this normal??

Any feedback is appreciated.

Old 03-03-2006, 09:37 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: He is having difficulty climaxing

I'd ask him how much he masterbates.....my guess is he's doing it too much.....I've had the same problem with guys
tell him to lay off for a while and see it it changes

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2006, 09:43 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

I've had this due to anti-depressants. Others have had it, because their hormone levels were off. I doubt it has anything to do with masturbation.

Old 03-03-2006, 09:55 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

friendof HB User

I've had this problem from time to time when my mind is too active and not into it quite enough, plus condoms robbing some of the feel to put me over the edge so to speak. If this is the case for him then one thing you might consider in terms of spicing it up would be to talk dirty to him. Not necessarily words even but just be more vocal about how good it feels, should be a turn on for him. Plus maybe he'd reciprocate as well and make it better for you.
If you don't already do this that is.

Old 03-03-2006, 10:11 AM   #5
(female)

whiteslopes HB User

He's mentioned how he never masterbates to be able to "be ready." Also, we don't use condoms...

Also--- I'm just one of these women who have a hard time climaxing myself... which is fine for me, that's just the way it's always been.

Last edited by whiteslopes; 03-03-2006 at 10:13 AM.

Old 03-05-2006, 07:06 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Medications can certainly have an impact. But, too, some men will not admit to masturbating. But, some just simply can't seem to have as many ejaculations as others. Some men will be able to come three times a day everyday, day after day, while other men need a day or two in between. Of course, boredom can sit in, and he can be distracted by other things, but that does not seem to be at issue her if he is paying lots of attention to you. Note that while achieving an orgasm is important for men, and for the ego of the woman, too, it is not really all that important. Women generally don't orgasm each time, so it shoud not really be any different if the man can't.

Closed Thread