It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2006, 12:05 PM   #1
(male)

askeyt HB User
Problems ejactulating with my girlfriend

For as long as i can remember i've found it really really difficult to ejaculate with my sexual partners, through intercourse, oral or hand relief. I'm 21, fit, healthy, good diet, not on any medication.

I've been seening a girl now for 6 weeks and have been unable to come with her yet. I can literally go on forever. During those 6 weeks, i've 'nearly' came a couple of times, but without it actually happening.

Could this be down to how i masturbate and the frequency? Due to uni/work commitments i only get to see my gf once or twice a week and feel i have a high sex drive. Due to this i masturbate approx 5-6-7-8 times a week. However, I've tried not masturbating for a week then having sex, but still could not come.

Can anyone help or suggest something? This is one area of my life i'd really like to sort out, it'd mean so much to me and my gf if i would be able to achieve orgasm with her.

Regards

Old 03-03-2006, 03:37 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User
Re: Problems ejactulating with my girlfriend

Ease off on the masturbation. When you are "in" and "ready", concentrate wholly on what you are doing and want to accomplish. It can be simply mind over matter.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2006, 04:28 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

Typically, this is a sign of either hormones being out of balance, or the relationship between chemicals in the brain being out of balance...something to do with the proportion between dopamine and seratonin. This is why anti-depressants can cause this, as one did with me.

Old 03-03-2006, 08:42 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

CancerDad HB User

It can also be nerves and the stimulation you are used to receiving to ejaculate. Sometimes, the different sensations... too lubed, a partner who doesn't know exactly HOW to take you there can lead to this. If you are with a partner you trust, try masturbating with her holding you, kissing you, etc. This way you will have a closeness, but not be embarrassed that you "can't come" which really is NOT THE CASE. Thinking this way will only make matters worse and add pressure to you.

Good luck, and just try to relax and enjoy the moment.

Regards,
CancerDad

Last edited by CancerDad; 03-03-2006 at 08:42 PM.

Old 03-06-2006, 10:32 AM   #5
(male)

askeyt HB User

I few weeks back i went a week without masturbating then saw her and had sex, but still couldn't come.

Also, we've tried masturbating togther but i still couldn't achieve climax. It felt like i could've gone on FOREVER so i got disheartened and stopped.

This is really starting to get to me.

Old 03-21-2006, 05:18 PM   #6
(male)

askeyt HB User

We've been trying things since my last post. Still no success.

I'm thinking this may be a psychological problem now as we seem to have tried most 'physical' solutions, the latest of which was me masterbating with lube whilst wearing a condom, to best simulate sex.

Can anyone suggest anything to help the psychological aspect of this problem???

I'm getting more and more frustrated by this.

Old 03-22-2006, 12:09 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

NHone HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by askeyt
We've been trying things since my last post. Still no success.

I'm thinking this may be a psychological problem now as we seem to have tried most 'physical' solutions, the latest of which was me masterbating with lube whilst wearing a condom, to best simulate sex.

Can anyone suggest anything to help the psychological aspect of this problem???

I'm getting more and more frustrated by this.
Try a session with her where you masturbate... but have no intention on ejaculating. Set a time limit, and when it is up get up and go about your business. No pressure to preform.. don't try to preform. You might be so relaxed that you don't have to preform that you might.

Closed Thread