It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2006, 06:14 AM   #1
(male)

samiam2020 HB User
Bloody then Yellow Clumpy sperm Whats wrong with me?

Hiya all!

Im 24yrs old and in perfect health apart for this problem. And have supplements like fish oil, garlic, multi v, saw palmetto, vit c etc to stay healthy Every day.

I'll be very honest and come right out and state all there is to be stated so please dont flame me but rather try and help me.

I like working out and bodybuilding.

So I had started a steroid cycle consisting of 100mg Injections of Testosterone Proprionate and 100mg of Trenabolone Acetate about 3 times a week and Human Growth Hormone(191aa) @ 5ius Every day.
And also taking 10mg Nolvadex and 0.25mg Arimidex as a precautionary measure against estrogen buildup.

Apart from the above I dont smoke, drink do drugs etc.

After a while about week 2 I noticed testicular shrinkage so I injected sub-q 1000iu of HCG to combat it.

So into like the beginning of 3rd week I suddenly noticed that my semen/sperm was quite brown/bloody. And got quite scared but didnt know what could be wrong and why it happened.

I thought maybe prostatis but at my age? and I didnt feel any pain anywhere nor signs of infection eg fever, sweating etc.

However I did notice the following. When I would discharge the intial liquid would be clear whitish(normal prostate fluid i think) and then it would turn brown on me. Now it turns clumpy yellow on me instead of brown.

So I IMMEDIATELY stopped my Test and Tren injections. However I did continue with the HGH injects albeit at 4iu as Im thinking it would help and heal me quicker.

Once I noticed this I upped my Vitamins and taking like 2g of vitc a day.
And also started taking Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride -antibiotic at 1g per day dosage.

So after about 1 week i noticed that the brown colour slowly turned into more yellowish now. So now i discharge Yellowish clumpy looking sperm.

Whats wrong with me? What the hell happened and why?

Thanks for your help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-07-2006, 11:32 PM   #2
(male)

samiam2020 HB User
Re: Bloody then Yellow Clumpy sperm Whats wrong with me?

bumpty bump

Old 03-08-2006, 03:47 PM   #3
(male)

Jaden HB User

You should probably get off all injections and vitamins. Try doing this for 3 days and see iff it stops. It's a possibility a medicine of yours is causing this. If it continues, you should immediately schedule a doctor appointment. If you can't get one soon, go to the emergency room.

Old 03-09-2006, 09:32 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

What is wrong with you, you ask? You are using drugs illegally and you are paying the price. Please, stop doing this to your body! Stop the drugs immediately and see a urologist. Blood in the semen is usually not worrisome when it is not accompanied by other problems and where it does not persit, but in this case, see a urologist right away. I know you don't want to be flamed for your drug use, and this is not a flame, it is a plea to start treating your body right. Working out is great, but not using these sorts of drugs that will hurt you.

Old 03-12-2006, 07:12 AM   #5
(male)

samiam2020 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic
What is wrong with you, you ask? You are using drugs illegally and you are paying the price. Please, stop doing this to your body! Stop the drugs immediately and see a urologist. Blood in the semen is usually not worrisome when it is not accompanied by other problems and where it does not persit, but in this case, see a urologist right away. I know you don't want to be flamed for your drug use, and this is not a flame, it is a plea to start treating your body right. Working out is great, but not using these sorts of drugs that will hurt you.

I use it all in moderation and I have studied everything in detail. The media blows it all out of proportion but anyhow none of what Im using is the cause of this.

And like I said I havent got any other symptoms of pain, fever etc. NOTHING.

My only problem was bloody semen which lasted for about 1week. Then it slowly became yellowish and clumpy with a tinge of darkish brown. Now its even more less so and getting more clearer, less yellow and no brown that i can see.

Old 03-12-2006, 06:23 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

wildcat66 HB User

The drugs thats the problem,Why is it that people think when they say I only use in moderation that is ok? If you want to make it to 40 years old stop using the roids.

Old 03-15-2006, 07:02 AM   #7
(male)

samiam2020 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat66
The drugs thats the problem,Why is it that people think when they say I only use in moderation that is ok? If you want to make it to 40 years old stop using the roids.

bud testosterone and tren and HGH have not been shown to screw around with your semenal fluids. so unless u have hard evidence to prove it stop jumping to conclusions.

infact i had researched all this well before hand and not jumped in like an idiot.

so like I said none of what im using accounts for what happened and its still a mystery to me.

I have had no pain.
No fevers.
No symptoms of anything.
No tingly feelings, headaches etc

Closed Thread