It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2006, 05:20 PM   #1
(male)

Shane_h HB User
foreskin help :(

hi guys i'm an 18 year old virgin and i was recently browsing a forum and read a topic about a guy not being able to pull his foreskin behind hte head of his Penis and that this wasnt meant to happen.well this happens to me i didnt think anything of it before i read that topic thinking there was nothing wrong but now i think there is i think the skin is abit tight so it wont fit around hte head very comfotable when erect it fits quite comfortable behind the head when floppy and semi but at full it hurts so is there any suggestions on what to do i heard somat about streching but i dont really get how that works and i dont want a curcumsiction (sp).also u know hte bit that connects the head with hte skin dunno the name mine seems abit short and after the skin is behind the head it starts to get pulled and wont go any further.so basically can u give me a step by step guide to stretching my foreskin thank you

p.s this has also put me off sex as i fear i wont be comfortable i'm very worried abit this

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-07-2006, 06:44 PM   #2
(male)

james123ert HB User
Re: foreskin help :(

i am uncut as well, probably to tight, if i was you, i wasw consult your local doctor, cause that has nwver happened to me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-07-2006, 07:18 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

As all men have a slightly different foreskin it is easy to think that yours is not normal, but in most cases it is. It may be a bit tighter than others, or some are looser or have more skin than others. The skin is very pliable, and can be stretched up to a certain point, which if you have a tight foreskin this can help, and in most cases avoid any need for circumcision.

In an ideal situation you should be able to retract your foreskin completely over the head of your penis, and it be loose enough to be able to pull it down over the head again - but not everyone fits this ideal and some men cannot do all or some of this, especially when erect.

If you read the foreskin stretching excercise info from the sticky in another board on here (Men's Health) and follow this for a while and see what improvement you can make you may well be able to retract your foreskin over the head when erect after a while.

As for your frenum, the tight band of skin underneath the head of the penis which joins the skin onto the head off the penis - this is tight in most men. It has a function to stop the skin being pulled too far back, and also it probably conveys the thrusting motion of sex to help orgasm. It can be lengthend by surgery (frenoplasty I believe?) to releive the reeally short and tight ones but mostly they are this way by nature.

Last edited by SpunkyStuart; 03-07-2006 at 07:21 PM.

Old 03-08-2006, 05:10 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=210347

Old 03-08-2006, 09:48 AM   #5
(male)

Shane_h HB User

thanks guys i'll try that guide

Old 03-08-2006, 07:53 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

It's helped hundreds, or thousands, of guys.
All it takes is fingers and persistence.
Hope you have fun while you are getting looser.

Old 03-09-2006, 03:35 PM   #7
(male)

Shane_h HB User

hey i tried it the last few nights and it doesnt seem to hurt now still a small bit tight but i'll keep working at it thanks guys you've been a big help

Old 03-10-2006, 05:28 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane_h
hey i tried it the last few nights and it doesnt seem to hurt now still a small bit tight but i'll keep working at it thanks guys you've been a big help
That's great keep at it and keep doing it for a month or so after it gets loose enough. Otherwise they sometimes tighten up again.
I'm glad my instructions are working for you,
Cheers,
Geoff

Old 03-10-2006, 11:25 AM   #9
(male)

Shane_h HB User

thanks Geoff

Closed Thread