It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2006, 07:50 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
What things can happen to Testicles

hi all. I had a testicle injury recently,who knows how...the only thing i know is i had these pants that felt tight in the crotch area, and one time i was sitting down, then when i stood up and i felt a sudden hard pain in the testicle..now i'm better, but still feel pain occasionally. although today i walked long distance and didn't feel pain, but at night, i sat down, then it hurt.

So what things can be injured in a testicle when there are no visible signs no bruising, no nothing. i did have an accident of me poking my testicle accidentally in 2003, same one and it hurt kind of like it does now. but recently it didn't hurt at all.

anyone have a clue what it can be? i posted in the urology forum and no one ever answers. thanks

Old 03-12-2006, 09:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: What things can happen to Testicles

As you have found out the testicles can be very sensitive, and sometimes they will get knocked or caught and whist being painful they tend to recover fully and no harm done.

But there are times where a testicle can become "stangulated" when the cord leading to it gets twisted. This is extremely painful and medical help needs to be sought quickly otherewise the testicle loses its blood supply and dies.

So anything inbetween these two extremes could be nothing or harmful.

Best to get it checked out at the doctors if the pain continues for longer than an hour or so I would have thought.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-13-2006, 08:56 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
Re: What things can happen to Testicles

Hey thanks for your response.

TOday i went for an ultrasound, after the clinic doctor said you must go to emergency i'm worried you may have testicular torsion. and so, we did ultrasound, and bllood flow was good, and it seemed normal. so i'm left with no answer. although he told me it could still be intermittent testicular torsion, and i should go to a urologist. But i've gone to urologist for penis pain, and they have given up on me and sent me to neurologists( i've never gone cause they didn't have appointments that time).. butwell, i wonder what else it could be.

Closed Thread