It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2006, 09:25 PM   #1
(female)

earthdayapril22 HB User
what's wrong with my boyfriend?

Hi, sometimes after my boyfriend and I have some foreplay but we never get to sex, hours later his testicules hurt but I didin't even touch them and he told me that the morning after he woke up, he felt very horny and he stayed in bed (didin't touch his pennis) and he ejaculated and he found it really weird since he didin't stimulate it or touch it in any way... is that normal?

Old 03-10-2006, 11:55 AM   #2
(male)

falcon7121 HB User
Re: what's wrong with my boyfriend?

earthdayapril22, you say that sometimes after you and your boyfriend have had foreplay but never had sex, your boyfriends testicles hurt several hours later when you havn`t even touched them, but can you be sure that he hasn`t masturbated without you knowing? sometimes my testicles hurt after i`ve masturbated.
The other thing that slightly confuses me is you say that he woke up feeling horny but stayed in bed and ejaculated without his penis being either touched or stimulated, again can you be sure that he definately didn`t do it to himself? obviously i can`t speak for everyone else, but the only way for me to ejaculate is by having to rub my penis, it`s impossible for me to ejaculate without doing something to myself.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2006, 12:57 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdayapril22
Hi, sometimes after my boyfriend and I have some foreplay but we never get to sex, hours later his testicules hurt but I didin't even touch them and he told me that the morning after he woke up, he felt very horny and he stayed in bed (didin't touch his pennis) and he ejaculated and he found it really weird since he didin't stimulate it or touch it in any way... is that normal?
The sore testicles is a very common problem, often called "blue balls". It's from him being very aroused for quite some time and then not ejaculating. The fact that he ejaculated the next morning without touching himself just shows how turned on he was. It's nothing to worry about. I'm surprised he didn't masturbate when he got home though or that you didn't bring him to orgasm manually. That would be the normal way to avoid both these things happening. Masturbation is normal sexual activity and nothing to be ashamed of.
Geoff

Old 03-13-2006, 02:02 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Zagreus HB User

And, yes it is possible to be so excited that you ejaculate without any touching.

Old 03-16-2006, 07:21 PM   #5
(female)

earthdayapril22 HB User

hey guys, thanks for the input, i've learned a lot!

Closed Thread