It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2006, 12:38 AM   #1
(male)

Cursor HB User
Kegel Mistakes and Liquid Variations

Hello,

I'm 19 years old and I started noticing an anomaly since a few months, though I'm not sure whether it's an anomaly or not, since in the past 1-2 years of growth there have been numerous changes in my metabolism that almost led to paranoia (heart murmurs, stress-blood, slight overweight - is this "growing old"?).

The symptoms may also be totally unrelated, but I'll depict the following in chronological order.

When I was about 17 years old, I curiously started doing Kegel excercices for a few weeks to train the pelvic muscles.
The circumference of my organ grew thicker. But the penis seemed to become slightly shorter, too.

Few months later (I didn't continue doing the excercises) I noticed that the erection occured only in the corpus cavernosum, whereas the penis glans remained only slightly filled with blood, and definitely more "elastic" than the rest of the erect organ.

Next thing was a bit more annoying. Ehm, excuse me if I sound funny or too vulgar, but this is what happened: I lost (and I still can't) control over the outer part of my anus. Meaning that when I eject feces it happens without my control, and sometimes - howevermuch I strain - smaller packets of feces remain stuck in the rectum until it becomes heavy enough to drop out.
Hence, it often occurs that I never defecate everything.

Things didn't stop there. When the famous pelvic muscle "retracts" (e.g. after a packet of feces is dropped, or when pausing urination), I feel as if the urine, too, goes back inside - feeling a bit of acidity in the entire area.

Although I'm 19 years old, I'm technically a virgin, and have technically never had sexual intercourse (and I somehow fear having them, especially with the current conditions that I'm depicting here) However, I'm a frequent onanator. I use only my hands.
Parallel to the fact that the tip of the penis doesn't go totally erect, I also feel that I've lost control over the accumulation of genital liquids in that area of the organ. Somehow, in the past few months, the odour and the consistency of the liquid have changed. When ejaculating, the odour is similar to cheese (while earlier, when it was "normal" it was like seafood) and the consistency - this is only my personal guess - is as if it's a mix of urine and sperm, not only sperm.

Last edited by Cursor; 03-12-2006 at 12:44 AM. Reason: mistake of expression

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2006, 07:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Kegel Mistakes and Liquid Variations

I think you need to see a urologist, and a gastroenterologist, and soon.

Closed Thread