It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2006, 11:20 AM   #1

Max Fletcher HB User
Problems Holding Erection

Hi all.

My name is Max, I'm 25 years of age and not very sexually experienced. Practically all of the sex I have had to date has been of the one-night-stand variety when I was usually drunk. I've had sex about 5 times in total I'd say.

A month and a half ago I started dating a girl my age that I really like. She also feels the same way about me and has told me that she has never felt so stongly about a guy so quickly.

I masterbate every morning (I normally wake up with an erection) but when I met her I started to mastermate even more because I didn't want to suffer from premature ejaculation once our first night of sex arrived. Every time I kiss her I start to get an erection (even when I am saying goodbye to her). Our first night of sex was last week. We went for a few drinks but we weren't drunk. I performed oral sex on her and then she put a condom on me. She then went on top but after 10 stokes or so I suddenly lost my erection. This never happend to me before. We then went to sleep and tried again the following morning. This time when she put on the condom I again lost my erection.

[ deleted ]

On Tuesday night she remarked that I was shivering. The fact is I was pretty nervous. I feel very comfortable with her on a personal level but I don't on a sexual level because of my lack of experience I guess. Normally when I have casual sex with a woman I am not worried about anything other than having sex. I dont know them and I therefore don't care that much about them. With regard to casual sex, I'm normally attracted to girls who I find sexy, rather than beautiful or atractive in the classic sense.

The girl I'm with now is beautiful but I don't find her really sexy I think. She's a decent down to earth kind of girl, unlike most of the girls I've been with before. There's a big difference between a beautiful and a sexy women in my mind. Anyway, I think because I care about this girl a lot and because I want to please her sexually as much as possible, I become overwhelmed when she becomes aroused and suddenly stop being aroused myself. Or having read another post on this forum, perhaps I over masterbate. Might this be my problem?

Anyway, I feel really bad that we haven't had intercourse yet, but it doesn't seem to bother her at all. I really like this girl and I love being with her. Do you have any advice for me? If so, I'd really appreciate it.

Max.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-12-2006 at 05:47 PM. Reason: TMI. Detailed accounts of each of your encounters with her are not necessary or allowed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-13-2006, 08:47 PM   #2
(male)

aurelius HB User
Re: Problems Holding Erection

Hey Max -

We're not exactly in the same boat, but I know what you mean. I'm with a girl I really like right now and she is very attractive (even spectacular in some ways), but not my typical turn-on sexually.

I've been "with her" while intoxicated, but somehow sober am unable to perform. It's really frustrating and I'm not sure how long she'll stick around if this continues.

It's weird - really liking, even caring for an individual - but having them not be "sexy" enough when it counts.

I'll definitely let you know if I figure out any winning strategies. Please do the same.

Closed Thread