It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2006, 02:37 PM   #1
(male)

uniboy HB User
Masterbation Questions, please help

I have a few questions regarding masterbation.

please tell me if these statements are true or false.

Masterbation causes hairloss because of the raised levels of DHT
Masterbation causes acne for the same reason
Masterbation causes loss of eysight
The last question comes from observation. I heard masterbation causes u to have hairy palms. Well I dont believe that because I have never seen anyone with hairy palms. But I am wondering if masterbation causes hair growth on the opposite side of the hand, the outside part and on the fingers. In the last few months, I have hairgrowth in these 2 places. Coincidently, I started to reguarly masterbate around this same time. Im wondering if the 2 are connected and by masterbating it promotes hair growth in this area? Its quite possible I didnt notice the hair was there until after I started to masterbate but I dont know.

Old 03-24-2006, 02:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User
Re: Masterbation Questions, please help

None of these statements are true. It causes no known health problems!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2006, 04:30 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

katidid95 HB User

Just to give you another opinion: None of these statements are true. The fact that you have hair growth confirms that you are turning into a man and masturbation and hair growth are a normal part of that.

Old 03-24-2006, 04:36 PM   #4
(male)

johnnygun HB User

those are just myths. however, if you do it to often, you could lose the ability to get and maintain and erection and could lose the ability to orgasm with a partner thru regular intercourse. so everything in moderation is good.

Old 03-24-2006, 04:56 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

All the answers are false; masturbation when used in moderation is actually good for you. It helps to stimulate your prostate and give much pleasural release.

Old 03-25-2006, 09:19 PM   #6

Renn HB User

[QUOTE=johnnygun] .... if you do it too often, you could lose the ability to get and maintain an erection and could lose the ability to orgasm with a partner thru regular intercourse. QUOTE]

Sorry, johnnygun, but that's just another myth to add to the list.... Only in unusual cases could those situations occur.

Old 03-26-2006, 08:07 PM   #7
(male)

jman3 HB User

Masterbation can cause increased acne! This is medically proven

Old 04-04-2006, 01:00 AM   #8

Renn HB User
Re: Masturbation Questions, please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by jman3
Masturbation can cause increased acne! This is medically proven

Medically proven?

If this myth were true, every guy over age 10 would be having to go in for extensive plastic surgery to repair the damage!

Old 10-04-2010, 04:32 AM   #9
(male)

starlitvile HB User
Re: Masturbation Questions, please help

Excessive Masturbation like 2 times daily causes distorted vision(Blurry vision),persistent headache,neck pain,body pain and overall weakness of the body.Anyway constant excercise like 1-2hours daily can help increase your body metabolism and reduce these effects to minimal level.

Closed Thread