It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2006, 10:09 AM   #1
(male)

Dispatcher2800 HB User
Testicles tense up when masterbating

Recently I noticed that while I'm masterbating, my testicles tense up and go all the way to the top of my scrotum instead of hanging freely. It is almost impossible to move them. is this normal?

Also, when I ejaculate it just runs out, rather than squirts... Could this have something to do with that?

Old 04-11-2006, 10:35 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User
Re: Testicles tense up when masterbating

Is this happening just recently? Were you able to squirt before?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-11-2006, 10:58 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

millpark26 HB User

The closer a guy is to an orgasm, the testicles will move closer to the body. This is completely normal.

Old 04-11-2006, 05:03 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

It is quite normal for the testicles to be drawn up towards the body, this is to stop them being damaged by movement during sex I beleive!

Squirting and/or dribbling depends on lots of things, and may change around a bit. Techniques can cause you to change how this happens, so have a think about that and see if you can change anything.

Old 06-11-2006, 02:36 PM   #5
(male)

jasontylers HB User

i have same problem..onlly sometimes and its quite unconfortable...my girlfriend notices that its only sometimes...there are times we cant do anything cause of the pain...any help?

Old 06-11-2006, 05:43 PM   #6

Renn HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispatcher2800
....when I ejaculate it just runs out, rather than squirts... Could this have something to do with that?
No. It's natural for the testicles to move up during sexual actitivy. That has nothing to do with whether your semen "just runs out" or squirts out. The way you ejaculate is just a matter of how your "pump" is set up.

Old 06-11-2006, 08:16 PM   #7
(male)

jasontylers HB User

"how your pump is set up"? what do you mean by that??? sometimes mine runs out others it will shooot a little bit...any help?

Old 06-11-2006, 08:38 PM   #8

Renn HB User
Re: Testicles tense up when mastubating

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasontylers
"how your pump is set up"? what do you mean by that??? sometimes mine runs out others it will shooot a little bit...any help?
Well, your reproductive system has a system of muscle contractions for forcing your semen to be "pumped out," or "pushed out," from the prostate gland through your penis when you reach orgasm. That system doesn't operate in a completely identical way in every person. The contractions in one guy may not be very strong, and his seminal fluid will just run out, or even just ooze out, when he climaxes and ejaculates--maybe in a few little "rushes," maybe just one. The contractions in another guy may be extremely strong, and will send the fluid squirting out with great force--again, either in just one big spurt, or in a few, or many. That's all programmed into a guy's system automatically, genetically, at the time he's conceived. There's nothing he can do to substantially change that. The same applies to the amount of semen that's produced & ejaculated; one guy may put out a few drops, another may put out as much as a tablespoonful.
--And regardless of what kind of ejaculation a guy has, in general, there will be variations in it from time to time, just like you mention about yourself: sometimes your semen just "runs out," and sometimes it "shoots a little bit." Perfectly normal. Sometimes a greater degree of arousal will cause a stronger ejaculation than usual, as will a longer period of waiting before a climax occurs. Or maybe not! Those things are rather unpredictable.

Closed Thread