It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2006, 04:44 PM   #1
(male)

Gitano18 HB User
Unhappy PENILE PEARLS...please help me

Hey everyone im 18 and im here to ask few questions about these problems (penile pearls) i got these penile pearls bumps underneat the penis head and i got them not long ago and im kind of shocked about it I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO and im shy going to the doctors with it ITS JUST NOT COMFORTABLE AND I KNOW THAT U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. My questions are is it gonna spread even more? will it effect when me and my girlfriend have intercourse, will it effect her vegine?Do i have 2 use a condom always? will my son have this same problem? AND MY LAST 2 QUESTIONS ARE, IS THIS A BIG PROBLEM IS IT A REALY BAD THING HAVING THESE PENILE PEARLS( FOR ME THEY ARE BUT IM ASKIN U PPL FOR A HELP IF U KNOW ANY MORE INFO ON IT)? AND THE LAST QUESTION IS..IS THERE ANY WAY TO FIX THIS TO MAKE IT GO AWAY TO NOT HAVE IT NOMORE..

Please please help me..any info would help me...thank u so much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2006, 05:18 PM   #2
(male)

sonah HB User
Re: PENILE PEARLS...please help me

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "penile pearls bumps" but I think I know what you are talking about... If you are talking about the whitish little bumps underneath the head I believe they are nerve ends. When I was about 17~18 I thought I got myself some kind of VD as I didn't notice them before. Apparently either they weren't as pronounced or just popped up one day... Shy as you are I suffered for a while then eventually went to a free clinic. The first time a physician (I believe an intern) put some kind of thick honey-like liquid on them and told me to come back in 2 days. On the next visit there was another physician with the guy who looked at me. When the guy tried to put more of the honey-like substance the new guy yelled at him saying those are nerve ends and there is nothing wrong with me.

I found out that a certain percent (if I remember correctly like more than 50%) of males have these nerve ends protrude out like little bumps at the base of penis head and they are perfectly normal... I was depressed that girl(s) would find it weird and I'd get rejected... but so far that never happened... though I had to explain a few times to a few of them. I don't think much about them.

I am not exactly sure what you have but I think you're okay.... and no, if they are nerve ends you can't get rid of them.

Last edited by sonah; 04-23-2006 at 05:23 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2006, 07:39 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

they are pearly penile papules, and yes, they are harmless nerve endings.

Old 04-24-2006, 11:09 PM   #4
(male)

ghunt HB User

Gitano, I have those, and have had them since I was about your age or so. I wouldn't worry about it. Just uhh...keep the lights dim while you're with a lady

Actually no girl I've been with thus far has noticed them, or if they did notice, didn't comment.

Old 04-25-2006, 08:10 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

Since they are very common, girls are typically used to them.

Old 04-26-2006, 11:48 AM   #6
(male)

JakeSteed HB User

Yea man i have them also on the ventral surface of my head. They have been there since 17 maybe 16. Iam 24 now and it took me that long get over the embarassment to see a doctor. Th first doctor i went to diagnosed it as warts, so i was like damn that sucks, so he prescribed me the aldara cream, after 18 weeks of application of aldara and no results i began to worry, so i went to my family physician, and i showed him, he said man those are nerve endings! I was like WHAT THE HELL!!! NERVE ENDINGS, all this time i thought i had a STD. He pretty much told me they were a "variant of the norm" and they normally develop throughout adolescence as one becomes a man, he compared it to developing facial hair. After researching i found out they were also called pearly penile papules, thats how i found this site. Well anyway, I have never had a problem with the ladies, most of my peers consider me to be a ladies man, mac, playa. Some women say its a blessing in disguise, to have the "french tickler". Iam still about to go and see a urologist and see if theres something out there to remove them. Cause i love gettin head, and i dont need anything getting in the way of that. Peace.

Old 04-26-2006, 08:48 PM   #7
(male)

Gitano18 HB User

I guess it isnt that bad after all....i thought im like the only one with this problem,,,i was realy stressd out and i still am but now when i see u ppl writing about it the pressure when kind of down....Thanks for ur time i RESPECT that.

Old 04-27-2006, 07:29 AM   #8
(female)

Loafie HB User

i'm a girl...we have similar things too...

Old 04-27-2006, 08:42 PM   #9
(male)

nzl445 HB User

Pearly Penile Papules is a natural thing i know.... ive been reading alot of threads about ppl attempting to remove Pearly Penile Papules with things like Toothpaste or iodine to dry out the skin. Does it work in the long run? Short term, ppl say it minimises the ppp but once you stop the treatment it comes back. Laser treatment is another option but has anyone removed ppp successfuly without them coming back?

Old 04-28-2006, 07:35 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

I have seen men posting about injury from using toothpaste. It burned the skin, and was insensitive afterward. My advice is don't try it.

Closed Thread