It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2006, 10:56 AM   #1
(female)

iranika HB User
Question Too much sex harmful?

So this is the question that has filled up my mind for a while. Let me put it in details. My husband is very sexual and has a hunger that never turns off. We've been together for over 10 years, of which 4 years has been in marriage and convenient sexual relationship. From the very beginning, when he was 21, he was very sexual and he still is. I have given him oral almost 300 times each year which makes it almost every night ( some ending up having sex, some ending up to nothing ) ! If I don't avoid him, he'd want to have sex with me every and every night. We have usually had sex every other day, which I think is too frequent and he hasn't shown any sign of getting tired of having sex. Like a machine gun, he keeps it on and on.

Well as a woman, I like it in a way that he's so strong and wants me after 10 years of being together. But there's something that bothers me : Isn't this much sexual activity harmful for his health? Some say, if you want it, it means your body is fine with it. But this much? I'm just worried. Any opinions?

Last edited by iranika; 04-28-2006 at 10:57 AM.

Old 04-28-2006, 01:38 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hayfarmer HB User
Re: Are you guys all this way?

I take it he is 31 now? He will likely slow down some in the next 10 years anyway. I don't think it is unusual for a man his age to want sex every day. The fact is many men at that age will have sex virtually every day with or without their partner....so they will masterbate if they dont have it with their partner. I definitely dont think there is any health concern.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-28-2006, 05:28 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

hayfarmer HB User
Re: Are you guys all this way?

I want to add to my previous post. I would like to comend you for your outstanding effort to satisfy your husbands excellent libido. Many wives do not. He may be wearing you out but by doing so you minimize the risk of him wandering. My only suggestion is to think of ways to make it more of a pleasure for you and less of a task and I bet he will be more than willing to go along. Most men, contrary to many women's belief, are eager to satisfy their partner if they get some feedback on what it takes.

Last edited by hayfarmer; 04-28-2006 at 05:29 PM.

Old 04-29-2006, 12:50 AM   #4
(male)

justinluck HB User
Re: Too much sex harmful?

My girlfriend would like it if we had sex at least once a day. Sometimes I'm just too tired. So it goes both ways... Not just a guy thing.

Old 04-29-2006, 04:15 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Oral 300 times a year? That is a lot. Lot's of married men reading this will be so jealous, I am afraid.

But, no, it is not unhealthy to have frequent sex, but that much oral, where you are doing all the work, might be stressful to your neck. If you want to cut back, tell him you just can't maintain that pace. He can take care of himself if need be, but at his age you two being married 10 years, maybe three times a week is average.

Old 04-30-2006, 05:39 AM   #6
(male)

darrenp HB User

Great physical exercise! I bet you are both thin and fit

Old 05-01-2006, 05:05 AM   #7
(male)

graphicalg HB User

well done for keeping up with him, for the age arnge this is perfectly fine and healthy. you may want to spice it up for your benefit so it doesnt seem such a chore for you. talk to him i bet he will be up for anything you can think of.

Old 05-01-2006, 09:06 AM   #8
(female)

iranika HB User

Magnetic & Graphicald : Well, actually he's very serious about me getting to orgasm before him. He's ready to do it for me any time I want and from that almost 300 times, he gives me oral or whatever I want 150 times and the other 150, I just don't feel like I want it and just tell him I'm fine.

Darrenp : Well, with all the physical activities and all those staris he has to take each day, yes he's in good shape and I also am almost.

Hayfarmer : It absolutely is a pleasure and source of joy for me if I hadn't too much to do with house work. But. well, we love each other so much that we never say "NO" to each other, no matter what it is. Fortunately, our relatuionship is not a one-way street.

Justinluck : Good for you ! Don't lose her !

Old 05-04-2006, 06:49 AM   #9
(male)

graphicalg HB User

it really sounds like things ar epretty good from what u r explaning, r u going to talk with him about the umm commitments to whatever diffrent sexual practises u both take on.

Closed Thread