It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2006, 01:06 PM   #1
(male)

Gray61 HB User
Swollen foreskin

Righto, I'm a bit worried now.

I was with my girlfriend today, and we fooled around a bit, she performed oral sex on me and masturbated the little fellow, but we did not have intercourse. At times she was a bit too eager and aggressive and it hurt a bit a few times... well, perhaps more than a few times. Now, everything was ok then, however, when I got home (perhaps 30-45 minutes later) I noticed my foreskin was REALLY swollen. In fact, my penis loked like a cobra to me, getting all wide all of a sudden. Now, the forskin seems really really swollen and thick, I have trouble pulling the foreskin down over the head. The skin is also a bit red. It doesnt really hurt, but I'm a bit concerned TBH.

I repeat that we did not have intercourse, and her hands were clean (she washed them a few times).

Please tell me it's nothing serious.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-29-2006, 01:20 PM   #2
(male)

darrenp HB User
Re: Swollen foreskin

probably just bruising and swelling from being abused, if it goes away in a day or so then it sounds fine, if it lasts much more, id get checked out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2006, 07:15 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

This will settle down in a while, I used to get this after masturbating too many times when I was younger!

Mind you I was impressed how big it looked, and would not have been unhappy to kepp it this way! LOL

Old 05-30-2006, 09:44 AM   #4
(male)

Gray61 HB User

Yay, it's gone away luckily, almost completely, should be normal in a day or two.

And SS, sure, it did look bigger, but the downside was that I couldnt pull the foreskin over the penis, so that kinda nullified the positives

Old 05-30-2006, 10:19 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

Most of us guys have had swelling and soreness when we begin to masturbate, we get excited and get a little rough with our fella, take it a little more easy and you shouldn't have any more problem.

Old 06-05-2006, 12:27 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

I'm curious, is uncercumcision the norm there where you are? I think it's great, but just wondering...

Last edited by cleansweap; 06-05-2006 at 12:28 PM.

Old 06-06-2006, 03:01 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleansweap
I'm curious, is uncercumcision the norm there where you are? I think it's great, but just wondering...
I hope you are not suggesting that circumcision would help here? This happens to guys with foreskins, and it goes away quite naturally. I have not had it for years and years, and even at the time would not have contemplated circumcision of a millisecond!

Last edited by SpunkyStuart; 06-06-2006 at 03:01 AM.

Old 06-06-2006, 04:48 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

Circumcision for non-medical, non-religious reasons is only popular in two places that I am aware of, the US, and South Korea (because they thought it was cool on the Americans). It's not even all of the US. The rate of circumcision in the west is only 30%.

Old 04-09-2007, 07:33 AM   #9
(male)

pretoria HB User
Smile Re: Swollen foreskin

Hi I think your problem may be 'Phimosis' which is a swelling of the foreskin and difficulty retracting beyond the gland (head), it usually accompanies an smelly discharge, it's most likely a congenital condition that is quite common amongst young males, it can flare up time to time sometimes after an infection of the foreskin ie; candidal Balanitis (male thrush). If swelling repeats get 'Clotrimazole cream' form your pharmisist, it is a cream to treat infections of the foreskin and gland ie; Thrush plus warm soaks to soften the tissue and it should go down in a matter of days

Closed Thread