It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2006, 01:34 AM   #1
(male)

OpticalToxin HB User
erections in school and long periods of sitting...

well, in school i have had a problem with getting erections that last a really long time, but once i get up to walk around, it goes away. i did a lot of research and i think that i have made a breakthrough. according to an article I read, when someone dies from being hung, they get an erection because the blood flow goes down their legs. due to gravity, the blood also gets into the penis, which then erects. i think when i sit, i don't get enough blood flow into my legs and gravity forces the blood to flow down and make me erect. then when i walk around, the blood goes back to my legs and my erection goes down. that is my theory, does it sound logical? if so, what do i need to do to get blood to flow better into my legs. i am overweight. i am thinking i need to just move my legs when i'm sitting. the classes are an hour and a half and we rarely get breaks. so what do you think? did i do good research and does it make sense?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-09-2006 at 03:03 PM. Reason: DO NOT try to bypass the Posting Rules with odd typing. That site is not allowed. Period.

Old 06-09-2006, 06:43 AM   #2
(male)

need_to_loose HB User
Re: erections in school and long periods of sitting...

the erection when being hung is called a Priaprism and it happens in cases of severe brain injury as well, it is more due to the severing of nerve endings that control the muscles. as far as your erections go, I would tend to think it is more a result of clothing being tight in certain areas (while sitting) or even you mind wandering while being bored in class. just getting up and moving makes you focus on other things and the erection fades. try focusing on class or even drawing complex geometric shapes if class is that boring, this will keep you mind away from the things that cause erections.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2006, 03:59 PM   #3
(male)

goingcommando HB User

Spontaneous erections seem to be what you are describing. These are normal in most males. I still get them throughout the day without any sexual provocation and I'm in my sixties. Some males seem to have less of them as they age. We also get them during the night. It is the body's way of keeping the penile tissues healthy. Testosterone also plays a big part in these spontaneous daytime erections and the nighttime one's, too. I get them when I'm driving, sitting, standing and even walking. Younger men and boys who are maturing may have them more often than older men. Even babies get them. Don't try to do anything different. You are normal.

Old 06-11-2006, 11:34 AM   #4
(male)

OpticalToxin HB User

yeah, i'm getting a lot of testosterone in my body. i'm currently on HGH (human growth hormone). it's like steroids but safe cause it's natural. it's for kids like me who are short for their age because they don't have a lot of growth hormone being released in their body. when i was 13 i was 4'10'.

Old 06-13-2006, 05:31 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Keep a close watch on breast development. You may have to back off the HGH some if they start growing. That means that the Estrogen E2 is getting too high.

Since you are on HGH you must be getting regular hormone tests. Get the E2 tested also. Keep a copy of yor hormone tests.

Closed Thread