It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2006, 09:52 AM   #1
(male)

giggedygoo HB User
condom with foreskin kept forward...

Hey

Basically I am an uncircumcised male (although this may not be the case in the future) with a case of phimosis (maybe paraphimosis. I dunno when it becomes a case of para... but it does get stuck behind the glans naturally on its own).

I can easily pull the foreskin back when flaccid, but it is not easy when erect. It can be done, but causes a fair bit of pain and cannot glide up and down the glans...it becomes stuck under the glans. I can pull it back to cover it though. But it doesn't slide to cover and uncover if you get what I mean.

Sadly I wasn't really aware this was much of a big deal. I always masturbated with my foreskin covering the head, so I could rub the head easily with no pain as my foreskin protected it.

Obviously I have begun stretching techniques, will try stimulating the glans uncovered (using lube) and am seeing a doctor to hopefully get some steroids, and just see how serious the problem is in case I need circumcision. But until then I would like to try sex with the foreskin not pulled back because I know this will be a lot more comfortable, as I am going to have a free house soon, meaning the potential for lots of sex

This cannot be done unprotected - my girlfriends vagina pulls it back, and what's wierd is with the foreskin pulled back my erection tends to go away. I mean it CAN be done but it's not comfortble, and we don't want to continue unprotected sex.

I feel more stimulated with the foreskin pulled forward...hence wanting to try condoms keeping it forward.

Any advice on how to put a condom on without rolling the foreskin back? As usually the condom...kind of rolls it back for you.

thanks. I really appreciate any help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-23-2006, 02:50 PM   #2
(male)

humanrain120 HB User
Re: condom with foreskin kept forward...

. . . . . . . . . .

Last edited by humanrain120; 01-10-2007 at 06:44 PM.

Old 06-24-2006, 05:12 AM   #3
(male)

giggedygoo HB User

my foreskin doesn't really move forward on the outstroke though. It gets pulled back on the instroke, and stays there behind the glans. I can manually move it back, so it's not a dangerous form of paraphimosis, but the problem is I lose my erection when it gets stuck there.

If I could just get it to remain forward on the instroke we'd be in business. Any tips?

Old 06-24-2006, 05:38 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Lots of guys have sex with the foreskin forward inside a condom. If that works best fir you go for it but keep up the stretching. You might want to try a drop of water-based lube inside the head of the condom or on your glans area before you roll the condom on. It might make things more comfortable,
Geoff

Old 06-24-2006, 06:12 AM   #5
(male)

giggedygoo HB User

phew that's a relief. Will it get forced back though when entering the vagina? As it does when unprotected...

I don't mind it going back a little (say 1/3 to 1/2 the head) at the moment but all the way I can't take it. It just isn't arousing. Hopefully it will be in the future but I'm not going to call off sex until it's fully stretched!

What lube do you reccomend. Obviously vasceline is out of the question when using a condom, and so is baby oil. I use baby oil at the moment for stretching (which works wonders).

what do you reccomend?

thanks

Old 06-24-2006, 09:15 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

You might try K-Y jelly, Astro glide, or even your own saliva.

Old 06-24-2006, 10:05 AM   #7
(male)

giggedygoo HB User

With these lubricants will the foreskin be prevented from being forced back though when entering the vagina? During unprotected sex it gets forced back and is painful.

I don't mind it going back a little (say 1/3 to 1/2 the head) at the moment but all the way I can't take it. It just isn't arousing.

I masturbate by pulling the foreskin forward. I never pull it back. I always thought this was normal sadly and am trying to reverse this by stroking the glans uncovered but it just doesn't feel nice. I much prefer stroking the head when it's covered.

Hopefully it will be normal in the future with a bit of stretching but I'm not going to call off sex until it's fully stretched so need plans of action until this happens!

Old 06-24-2006, 01:31 PM   #8
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User

There are number of good lubricants suitable for rubber condoms wherever condoms are sold . Take your pick and use liberally.

Old 06-24-2006, 04:49 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

I believe the condom stops it being forced back but how far will vary with each individual. The lube will just make it feel more comfortable and natural. As I said, the lube needs to be water based. I'm in another country so I don't know many brands except KY and Astroglide. I'm sure there are heaps of others but it wasn't something I was buying last year in the US .
Good luck,
Geoff

Old 06-25-2006, 05:47 AM   #10
(male)

giggedygoo HB User

I'm from the UK. Doubt that'll make any difference though. I guess water based and not Vasceline or Baby Oil. I'm sure KY Jelly exists

Yeah I mean condoms stop it going too far back but I guess lube will make it much more comfy. Whilst doing the stretching exercises I have found lube very beneficial especially as I'm trying to change my masturbation technique so that i can pull the foreskin back and fourth (bit of success so far. It won't go all the way down the glans but goes a little of the way and feels good).

Closed Thread