It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2006, 11:29 AM   #1
(male)

tordek HB User
pain, would like to have your opinion

First of all I want to apologize about my bad writing.

It's like 2-3 years that I`m having pain when ejaculating, The pain is more hard when the flow of sperm is high and also when i masturbate few times a day.
I started having the pain after i had some blood going out of the the skulcap of the penis(i think it was some sort of injury),The blood came out after the penis got robbed against my jeans and my low class underwear when i played soccer.
at the week it happend I had problem peeing, it seems that The urine won't come out just only when there was a high flow of urine "stuck at my penis" and even then it would come out on small amounts and VERY VERY painfully.
Today,I still have problem peeing, I feel like my urine is coming out on some sory of delay and like something may be blocking the urine.
To be specific, the pain is near the top of the skulcap(the hole where the urine come out from) It's abit red there and abit itchy, especailly after an ejaculation, it also hurts abit when i touch there hardly.
I've been at the time, at a urologist who took a quick gaze at my penis and said he sees nothing and gave me a cream.
I think there maybe something stuck at my skulcap.
What's your opinion? The pain is not unbearable But I think I can live better without it.

thanks in advance, and sorry for my writing again.

Old 06-26-2006, 02:36 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: pain, would like to have your opinion

Your writing is charming and easy to read.

Your problem sounds more tricky. It sounds like you have either an infection or a slight blockage of the urethra (the tube the urine and semen pass through) possibly due to scarring?. If the urologist said there was nothing wrong why did he give you some cream?

I would suggest that you go back to your doctor, and get them to have another look at it. They may have thought it was to do with the injury to your glans and thought that it might go away, but since it has not you should go back.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-27-2006, 02:59 AM   #3
(male)

tordek HB User

I`m having this problem like 3 years already, do you think it could cause damage for the long term or can I wait abit with it?
I'm suffering from a wide variety of health problems and atm it is less important for me unless it's necessary to go take care of it atm.

Old 06-30-2006, 03:48 PM   #4
(male)

tordek HB User

If I have a slight blockage of the urethra where would I feel the pain?
What can cause slight blockage of the urethra ?
Could I have an infection without secretion?
another symptom I have is a big pain when I pee with a strong flow.
supposing it is the thing with urethra, how do the doctors take care of it?
I decided that I can't suffer this pain anymore and I'll do whatever it takes to take care of it and

Old 06-30-2006, 04:18 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

I would recommend seeing a different urologist.

Old 07-01-2006, 05:04 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

If your urethra is narrowed or slightly blocked this is not good, and could cause you problems if it gets worse, possibly affecting yuor kidneys so it is important to get this sorted out.

If if is just a narrow urethra then they can be stretched, it is something that the body modification guys are inot and they use specific medical tools for this stretching - search the web for more info. I cant remember what the tools are called but they are stainless steel probe like things in varying sizes, getting bigger towards one end. They are inserted into the urethra to stretch it, I guess you should use a lube and maybe some form of topical numbing gel or a combined numbing and lube. I am not saying it will work, or how you should go about it and I recommend sorting this out with a doctor, but it can be done by yourswelf if you really find out what is needed!

Old 07-04-2006, 02:40 AM   #7
(male)

tordek HB User

Well thanks very much all, I've been at the doc, He sent me for an ultrasound, urine and sperm tests(so embarssing)
I'm still waiting to do these tests.
what I did not get is:
The doc after looking at my penis said that the urethra is a lil narrow he examined it just by looking.
Is it possible to get these conclusions just from watching?
And by the way, what are they going to do to me in the ultrasound test?
I'm very anxious and i'm looking forward for your reply

thanks in advance

Last edited by tordek; 07-04-2006 at 02:41 AM.

Old 07-04-2006, 07:35 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

If the doctor had seen a lot of urethras, he could tell if it was narrow by sight.
An ultrasound is gentle. There is no pain or intrusion or effort. It is like watching television. Good luck.

Old 07-06-2006, 07:09 AM   #9
(male)

tordek HB User

I have few more questions:
Could the doc see by the ultrasound if I have hernia?
Lets say I wanna fix this urthera problem, How Is this procedure done, What are the success rates?
oh and onem ore thing
The doc wanted to make a rectal test, but I did not let him. is it essential for the examnation?

Last edited by tordek; 07-06-2006 at 07:11 AM.

Old 07-08-2006, 11:09 AM   #10
(male)

tordek HB User

anyone? c'mon please =P

Old 07-09-2006, 04:36 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

ozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB User

Tordek-
He probably wanted to do the rectal to check your prostate gland. This is the best way for them to make sure your prostate isn't enlarged. It's very commonly done during even a physcial exam for men.

I'd advise that you allow the rectal so that your doctor can make sure your problems don't have anything to do with the prostate.

As for the burning when your urinate, have they done a urinalysis to check for a UTI or some other kind of infection?

Good Luck, and please rethink the rectal exam. It's very quick and it will be over before you even realize he has started it.

Closed Thread