It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2006, 03:25 PM   #1
(male)

mitch_cab HB User
Really Don't know what to do! PLease help..

HI guys, i have had this problem for some time now, all my adult life as i can remember. The thing is that i have a very tight foreskin, my frenelum is very short. I have never had sex before as i have feared that my foreskin will not take the friction and may leave me with paraphimosis. When ever i get close to a girl i ca'nt help but be really nervous because i know that i will hold back and will be too scared to approach the subject.

I have been to a urologist to discuss my options. He tells me that circumcision is the way forward. He also suggested a form of plastic surgery to reform the frenelum. When i spoke to him, i felt totally uncomfortable with my insecurities, as each time i tried to open up, he would kind of put me off anything but the idea of surgery. I do'nt wish to get surgery. When i would talk about circumsion, I would begin to gain his attention. I felt that he was treated me like an unimportant case that was wasting his time. He says that if i was too pull my foreskin fully, i may get paraphimosis and will need to go to hospital. My firend has had it done and says that he enjoys it now but personally i think its extreme.

I have taken some advise from fellows and bought some retractory opening tongs from [deleted]. For anyone unaware, these help to open up the glands by stretching open the foreskin. I have been using this for maybe a month. It has improved the opening and now i can force the skin nearly the full way down. Another fear of mine is that i will end up with baggy foreskin, i'm getting it a little now. I will not go all the way fully down, i just do'nt think it's wise.

I guess with all this in mind, i'm really wanting too know if there are any others out there that have had sex with very tight foreskins that have not had major problems. That go on with life with this irregularity. I do'nt wish too alianate the other people that may also have good advise anyway.

Also, any tips for if i do end up having sex, what condoms for over sensitive penises and how to reduce the friction to prevent a tear.

THanks a lot for reading this.
Mitch

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-24-2006 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Posting commercial web sites is against the Posting Rules.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2006, 05:22 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: Really Don't know what to do! PLease help..

Have you read my stretching instructions at the top of the Men's Health board? Urologists are surgeons and surgeons think that surgery is the way to fix anything. So don't be surprised that he thinks that is the way to go. Stretching frenulums sometimes works but sometimes doesn't. Try the pull-forward way of stretching the frenulum for a month or two but if you ca't get it to stretch then a frenuloplasty is probably the way to go. It doesn't remove any tissue but lengthens the frenulum with a special Z-shaped cut. Healing is pretty quick too aparently.
Sex with a condom with the skin forward is an option. Add a drop of water-based lube on your knob before you put it on to make things more comfortable.
Cheers,
Geoff

Closed Thread