It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2006, 08:07 AM   #1

Bubbly21 HB User
My boyfriend - tight foreskin

hi

lately my boyfriend has had a problem after sex where his foreskin goes very tight and is sometimes painful and red.... it got really bad once and actually blistered so he went to the docs and was told he had an infection so got antibiotics and it cleared up...
but its happened again - this time it hasnt blistered or anything but has come up all red and sore again, around the head and after sex finds it really difficult to pull back the foreskin.

he really hates the idea of circumcision, so im hoping that maybe someone has some advice or any clues as to what the problem may be...

i read a post on here about another guys tight foreskin and he mentioned paraphimosis....can anyone tell me what that is exactly. and also the frenulum... what part is that? sorry to sound ignorant, i only seem to know the names of my own girly parts!

any help really appreciated

Thanks

Bubbly

Old 06-26-2006, 08:14 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User
Re: My boyfriend - tight foreskin

I would suggest that both of you go to the "men's health" board and read GeoffB's sticky at the top of the board, then try to work on streching his foreskin-- Hope this helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2006, 04:14 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

He has to clear up any infection before he stretches. That's what's causing the tightness. I suspect you are harbouring a low grade infection of some sort (it could be thrush or fungal rather than bacterial). No matter what you both need to get treatment at the same time and wear condoms until you are both clear to prevent cross infection. This needs to be dealt with quickly as infections can cause scarring and scar tissue doesn't stretch easily. Read my instructions for answers to your questions though.
Geoff

Last edited by Geoff B; 06-28-2006 at 04:14 AM.

Old 06-28-2006, 05:17 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

It sounds very much like a yeast infection. He needs to get it cleared up, or it will continue to tighten his foreskin. Once it has cleared, he can follow the stretching exercises, and will likely be fine.
The frenulum is the thin band of skin, which goes from under the pee hole (meatus), and spreads out, and joins the shaft skin. It is the job of the frenulum to pull the foreskin over the head, when the head is no longer being used. It is also typically the most sensitive part of a man's body.
Paraphimosis is when you can pull the foreskin back, but can't pull it forward again. The foreskin swells, and cuts off circulation to the head. This is very rare, but it is a medical emergency. After 20 minutes, the head begins to die.
Fortunately, it is typically able to be solved, by squeezing the blood out of the head.

Old 07-01-2006, 08:59 AM   #5
(male)

texascritter HB User

Mabey i can help you a little. I battled your husbands problem for several years.The sores and stuff. I rarely had sex because it was so painful. My wife was'nt happy with this and urged me to get a circumsion. I finally had it done and at least for me it was horrible. Alot of the sensations men who arn't circumcised have is in their foreskin and it's completly different without it. I have no feeling in the head and sex for me is just to please her. Climaxing for me is more work than pleasure. I've recently had nerve problems in my neck and shoulder and am undergoing treatment for that and find I can't keep an erection for very long. Of course my wife thinks she has lost her desirability which is not the case at all. Some anti-depressant affect ed and you must discuss this with your doctor to find something that works for him. It's not just one persons problem. It affects both of you. For me ed drugs arn't working. It may work for him. Each person is different. Try to keep the area clean. My foreskin got so tight that I could'nt get the skin to streach hardly at all, less alone over the head. That took several years to get to that point. I had to use a q-tip to clean under the skin. I spent many a night trying to think of a way to streach the skin so it did'nt happen. I never came across any product designed to do this, but there has to be something out there. As an after thought I wish I had discussed having my foreskin split or streached surgically with my doctor. I do anything to get the skin back. I've read a few reports where it gives the guy new intrest and more sinsitivity. Almost like having a new toy to play with. It just was'nt so for me. Explore all options and ask every question you can think of. Once the surgery's done rhere's no going back. Hope this helps

Closed Thread