It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2006, 10:12 PM   #1
(female)

evangelgirl77 HB User
my young husband loses erection during sex--please help!

My husband and I just got married a couple of weeks ago. We are young--22 and 21, and we were both virgins when we got married. You would think the issue would be that he wouldn't last long--instead, he loses his erection 1-3 times during sex. We have to keep stopping, waiting for him to get hard again, and then try again. It's very frustrating, as I am not able to get anywhere as a result. I don't think anxiety is the cause--we're both very comfortable around each other. My thinking is that it's one of two problems-- either he has some sort of health problem, or my vagina is not tight enough for him. I'm not overweight or anything, so I don't think it's too big. Sex feels snug like a glove, but it doesn't feel really tight--is it supposed to? Is it normal for a guy this young to have this issue? Any insight or advice on this situation would be greatly appreciated!!

Old 06-27-2006, 10:23 PM   #2

dsny HB User
Re: my young husband loses erection during sex--please help!

It sounds more like a psychological problem then a physical problem.Talk with him about it and see if he has anything that is really bothering him because stress alone can kill the mood.Another culprit could be him feeling like he cant perform or satisfy you and only you can reassure him to help him through this.

Last edited by dsny; 06-27-2006 at 10:25 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2006, 03:08 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

You were both virgins when you married and you have only been married a couple of weeks, is that correct? If that is the case, then often both or one partner may need more time and "practice" before reaching a sexual level for you to both be comfortable with or even for himself to be comfortable with.

Sex isn't simply a matter of touch it, stick it in, move about and hey presto wild orgasm. A lot of people on these boards have been having sex for a lot longer than a couple of weeks and they still have issues they post about.

My guess is that he is still getting used to things and may need more time. A lot of guys get used to using their hand when masturbating and then when it comes time to have sex with a female vagina for the first time it takes time for them to get used to the new sensations b/c a vagina stimulating a penis is different to a hand stimulating it.

As for your vagina and tightness, i don't think that is the issue and a persons weight does not equal vagina size either.

You both need to take your time, you have the rest of your lives and foremost you need to help each other, educate each other and communicate big time when it comes to sex.

Old 06-28-2006, 02:28 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

If you haven't, I would suggest you try different positions to see if that will help.

Closed Thread