It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2006, 07:22 PM   #1
(male)

Jonathan Edward HB User
Can anyone give me some advice?

Recently, i have noticicted a stinging sensation during urination. I also felt slight discomfort/itchines in the area. I researched my symptoms on the web, and some of my symptoms matched symptoms of urethitis. After this, i noticed i had the urge to urinate a little more often. Could anyone give me some advice, and tell me if i need to call a doctor? I am not sure if i have a serious problem, or if it is all just in my head.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2006, 07:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Can anyone give me some advice?

It's not in your head. It's likely either urethritis, or a prostate infection.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2006, 08:09 PM   #3
(male)

Jonathan Edward HB User

When should i call a doctor?

Old 07-01-2006, 06:09 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Quote "When should i call a doctor?"

Normally in the office hours of the particular doctor!!

No, I am joking - but first make sure that you drink plenty of water, avoid alcohol and coffee. This should help it by making the urine much more dilute so it doesnt sting nealy so much.

If the pain gets much worse then a doctor should be a higher priority, if it gets better then great. You may need antibiotics, but it may clear up of its own accord if you drink loads of water.

Old 07-03-2006, 06:20 AM   #5
(male)

hbuseruk HB User
Smile Re: Can anyone give me some advice?

It might help to add a few teaspoonsful of apple cider vinegar to each glass of your drinking water.It will definitely make you urinate.

Vinegar is anti-bacterial, anti-viral and thus may help to tackle any infection, plus it reduces your cholesterol level and helps to keep your prostrate under control.

If that fails it looks like a visit to the doctor and a course of antibiotics will be required. Good luck!!

Closed Thread