It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2006, 06:31 AM   #1
(male)

InsecureArtist HB User
I have gone my whole adolescent and teenage years without caring about this issue at all, now I am 23(still a virgin), and I seem to care a little. I know you must think I am nuts. Well, I have been measuring it, and It's frustrating, because nobody seems to have an official way to measure it. I am different sizes depending on how I measure.... I have heard anywhere from: measure from the front without pressing down, measure from the front but press to bone, or measur on the side(I use right) and press to the bone. It would seem to me that the most accurate measurement would be whatever the max length is that can fit in the woman. So, there is no official way to measure it?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-01-2006 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Posting your size is not necessary.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2006, 10:04 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

tex5k HB User
Re: average penis size?

The best way I have read about is insert it into an empty toilet paper roll and see how much sticks out. So if 1.5" stick out, then its [4.5" (length of roll) + 1.5"] or 6.0". This measures how much actually goes inside! If your girth is large enough that it doesn't fit inside the roll, just cut the roll lengthwise! BTW, I first read this method from a woman! So thats the method I would use!

Girth is the distance around. Average is 4.75".

Last edited by tex5k; 07-03-2006 at 07:01 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2006, 03:06 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

Therag HB User
Re: Measuring penis.

Why worry about the size of your penis in the first place?

Old 07-01-2006, 03:20 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

That's a little over-simplistic of a response. People want to know how they compare to other people in many aspects of life, and this is just another one of them. We all know how to measure how tall we are or how much we weigh, or anything like that, this is just another part of that. What one does with this information is up to the person.

Anyway, I would think if you want to find out the 'honest' size of your penis, measure the useable part (from the top, no pushing). If you want to brag to your friends, measure from your testicles, lol.

Last edited by Thisby; 07-01-2006 at 03:23 PM.

Old 07-01-2006, 03:22 PM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

To quote an old saying - It's not the size of the wand, it's the magic it performs.

Closed Thread